Inarie

Fearless
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:45 PM
Pronouns
She/Her

Hello, and welcome to my search thread.
Please take the time to read through the entirety of this thread before sending a PM, if you ask me to do something that I have clearly stated I am uncomfortable with or that I have no interest in, I will not respond. No hard feelings but it is only polite to read and respect.

This thread was created on 5/14/2016
This thread was updated on 8/10/2021
This thread is currently:
[×]Open | []Closed

To start, a little about me.
Hello there, I'm Inarie, or Moose, whichever you prefer. I'm a fantasy writer with 15+ years of experience. I pride myself on my spelling, punctuation, and general grammar, but like all human beings, I can make mistakes. I do work full time in the medical field and I am a full-time parent to an active child with Autism who is currently on summer break for another couple weeks, thus I can not reply multiple times a day, sometimes I can not get to a reply for a few days, please have patience with me and I will return the favor. I do enjoy OOC chatter and do not mind at all discussing our story via PMs, but please, do not ask for a social media/skype/discord/etc. I do not give out personal information unless I feel comfortable doing so. In exchange, I will not ask this of you either. When it comes to IC, I normally write in the third person perspective of a female character. I do not typically write as a male, and I do not write MxM sexual pairings or intimacy, for no reason other than I am not a male nor am I experienced writing as one. I typically do MxF pairings with myself in the female role, but I can do FxF as well. I am a female outside of the site, I do not care about your gender, please don't fuss over mine. I should also add that I am most experienced writing in a submissive role when it comes to the bedroom, but I am very flexible. Outside of that, my characters are typically strong-willed and defiant.

Now, onto some rules and requirements.

Besides those already listed on the site, I will not do:
•Beastiality
•Any toilet play, Vore, or heavy BDSM
•Heavy themes of Master/Pet or Slave
•Anything regarding Intolerance: Racism, prejudice against religion, sexuality, sexual identity, or gender
•Pure smut.
•Shot for shot quick posting
•Age play

Here are some requirements:
•Must write more than three paragraphs, I normally kick off with starters upwards of 12 to 16 paragraphs but that evens out to about 3 to 5, if not more.
•Proper grammar and spelling, no text speak, but I understand mistakes are part of life
•A character sheet doesn't have to be fancy and please no face claims, be it real photos or art, unless the art belongs to you, as an artist, I am very against art theft for personal use
•Must reply at least once a week, but I will more than understand if life steps in, simply inform me
•Do not power-play or control my character
•Be as detailed as possible, be descriptive
•Add to the story, create twists, throw in your input, help me create, don't hesitate to add characters or play NPCs
•Go easy on the drama, you don't need to kill off every character like George R.R Martin but please feel free to add emotion to the scene
•Don't force a reply, if your muse dies out, talk to me and we can work through it or drop the story, don't let your writing get shameful
•Have fun! Writing should be an outlet, an escape, not a stressful chore.

Please also keep in mind that I prefer darker, adult themes, meaning my writing may include:
•Heavy violence, gore, and death
•Strong sexual themes such as non-consensual sex or rough, violent sex
•Strong language
•Use of drugs and alcohol
•Graphic scenes of warfare, torture, and mutilation
•Abuse, both physical and mental

If these things are not your cup of tea, please don't ask to write with me.

Now, onto preferences!
Things I am highly motivated to write.

Genre:
•Horror/Nightmare
•Adventure
•Dark Romance
•Fantasy
•Pre-Apocalypse|Apocalypse|Post Apocalypse

Themes:
•Warfare
•Arranged marriage(Love/hate relationships)
•Werewolves, subspecies
•Power struggle

Content:
•Chaos, destruction
•Mature(sex, alcohol, violence)
•Non-consensual/Rough sex
•World building
•Character building

Things my muse refuses to cooperate with.

Genre:
•Strictly modern
•Slice of life
•Sappy Romance
•Anime

Themes:
•Family starting/planning
•Sappy hallmark card romances
•Ordinary
•Heavy master/slave context

Content:
•Sweet dream/fluff
•Heavy dramatics

I don't typically do fandoms, and if I do, I make the story and characters my own. I will not follow a plotted fandom, nor will I play established characters. If I use a show/book/movie as a fandom, I do so for the world it's based in only.

That is all from me, if you have any questions or if something strikes your interest, please send me a PM. I'd like to try and keep this thread as neat as possible. Thank you!

-Your Inner Sanctum Moose

Last edited:
I would be interested post-apocalpytic/survival is my favorite genere.

Oi girl, come give me some love and I'll pop ye' some good ol' grim fables with which you may create. <- Woah, okay let me try that one again, Inar if you're craving some dark ideas then I think I've got something you'll enjoy.

Decided to open this back up, only looking to pick up one or two stories, PM me with ideas! <3

Back
Top Bottom