Currently reading:
More about me

Cyybork

Serf
Local time
Today 10:49 PM
About me:
I'm Cyy, I've been roleplaying for 8 years so I have some experience under my belt. I'm an artist and I also love all sorts of music! I'm pretty blunt so don't expect me to sugarcoat things but I make a great friend. I'm pretty much available at all times but that does not mean I'll be posting all day; I still have things I need to take care of in my day to day life. There's not very much I won't roleplay, so if you have an idea don't be afraid to shoot it to me in DM's.

I love video games! I own a PS4 and PC, I play alot of WoW, dragon age, and Warhammer at the moment but ive played many videogames in the past.
I suffer from chronic and severe depression and anxiety, I also suffer from Borderline personality disorder, an eating disorder, and body dysmorphic disorder as well as ADHD so please be patient with me if some of my responses take a bit to get out.
I cant think of anything else to write so I hope to speak to you soon! (may update this later)

Helloooo!

Many many welcomes.

Hope you are settling in okay. We have so many new people arriving at the moment its very exciting. There is something for everyone.
I do advise looking at the first few pages of requests, not just the first page because we have so many people that requests quickly get replaced and moved on.

Any problems the fabulous staff will assist.
More general issues you might find assistance from the long term sanctum residents often found lurking around chat.

Look forward to seeing you around.
Enjoy your journey.
Nyx.

Back
Top Bottom