MxF More nets cast into the water, Means more fish caught for the fisher Hamster!

Currently reading:
MxF More nets cast into the water, Means more fish caught for the fisher Hamster!

Local time
Today 12:19 AM
Look, I am just going to say this and leave it at that. If you want to know something about me then just ask. If I don't mind answering then I will answer it,
If not then I wont. I am just doing this because I am getting tired of writing about my self. I am also doing this so bare bones so we can just jump into plotting.
But enough about that, Lets move on.

Do not post a reply to the thread, Send a pm. If you post a reply to the thread then you will be ignored.

Here are some pairings I am looking to do

Might do
Want to do
Really want to do
Currently Craving.

Color denotes what I am wanting to do currently.

Human / Human
Human / Supernatural Being
Supernatural being / Supernatural being

Robot or AI/Human
Chief / Peasant
King / Queen
King / Servant
Prince / Princess [This can be like the Lannisters]
Prince / Servant
Prince / Knight
Princess / Servant
Princess / Knight
Guard / Peasant
Boss / Employee
Cop / Punk
Sith / Jedi
Jedi / Trooper
Trooper / Officer
Jedi Master / Padawan
Hero / Normal Human
Hero / Hero
Hero / Villain
Villain / Peasant
Elf / Human
Elf / Dwarf
Dwarf / Human
Dwarf / Halfling
Human / Halfling
Halfling / Orc
Human / Orc

I will add more when I think of them.

And here are some Genres that I am interested into doing

Might do
Want to do
Really want to do
Currently Craving.

Color denotes what I am wanting to do currently.

Horror
Historical
Alternate Universe
Dystopian
Steampunk
Cosmic Horror
Post-Apocalyptic
High Fantasy
Fantasy

Crime
Sci fi

Here are some music prompts that got my gears going and they might do the same for prospective partners.

I am also open for suggestions on plots or settings you have up your sleeves. If you think you have something that might fit a craving of mine then please, Open a pm, Type it in and send it my way.
If I like it then I will reply quickly. If not then I will re-read it and try to figure out a way that it might be interesting, If I can't then I will say so. I will add a section that is for plots and writing samples that way the prospective partners will know of my writing style and some of the ideas that I have.

Do not post any replies on this forum. Send me a pm. Any Replies on this forum, I will delete to clean up since it is just to look for partners.​

Last edited:
Prince / Princess Plot 1: Mc is a prince of a medium sized country, It is mainly land locked with larger countries around on all sides that have been slowly probing the boarders of the kingdom. There was some small skirmishes but thankfully no one was killed. A few of the kingdoms have tried to claim land but was rebuked by the Prince. Mc sends out runners with letters to certain kingdoms to look for allies. YC, A Princess of one said kingdom is sent as a emissary to find out more, Unfortunately she was the only one that was able to make it due to a kingdom sending disguised men as brigands to make the roads dangerous.

Prince Princess Plot 2: MC was sent to YC's kingdom as the head of a trade delegation, He was very annoyed that he was sent because He sees this tiny country as nothing since they seem like they do nothing but grow flowers. He wonder why his father wanted to trade with a country this small and with only one major export. He would explore the capital first before He went to the castle.
Boss / Employee Plot 1: Mc is a owner of a mid level weapons company. He has been too busy at work to go home to pay attention to his nagging wife that wants to just bitch about everything since she stays home for the majority of the time. He has grown so annoyed with it, He had bought a single bed and had it moved into a smaller office that was off to the side of his. Yc is the only pillar that he has came to rely on. He sees her as a close friend and talks with her a lot about some of the issues that he has with some of the contracts, ect.

Boss / Employee Plot 2: Yc is MCs executive assistant and runs a tight ship when MC is not around. But it seems that people do not like her and want to see her gone. So, They start to put in false complaints to hr with out realizing that MC had fired all of the HR department due to them trying to over rule them on something. Mc just tossed them out and just sat back to watch what is going on.
Sith / Jedi Plot 1: MC and YC is locked in a dog fight but ended up damaging both our fighters when MC accidentlly clipped YC's fighter which caused both ships to plummet to the planet below. Thankfully they both survived by the skin of there teeth. One landed in the ocean and the other landed in a stand of massive trees. The branches slowed the fall of the damaged TZ-24 Enforcer, It lost one of its wings and half of its back half. The cockpit section of the fighter was hanging on the rest by several of the large cables. On the window, MC was laying while groaning as it came to a slow stop several feet above the ground.

Sith / Jedi Plot 2: Mc is waiting on the cargo level of the capital ship he was in command of. He watched as the main bay doors open as a Bounty Hunter ship was coming up towards the main bay till it slowed to a stop long enough for the doors to open. The ship soon came to land on the deck before the brocading ramp lowered. Steam and decontamination spray filled the area before the doors opened. The bounty hunter pushed out what looked to be a slab of black stone with a person carved in it. Along the sides on the top near the top were flashing colored lights. Yc is floating along being pushed by the Bounty Hunter. It would be a good half an hour before Yc was thawed but thankfully the bounty hunter was able to put a suppressor collar on before putting Yc into carbonite for transfer.

Jedi master / Padawan Plot 1: Mc and Yc are on a mission to the outer rim, They are to explore rumors of an ancient jedi enclave that was being excavated by some non-Jedi archaeologist. The council wants Mc to go there and put a stop to this and secure any and all artifacts that may have been taken from the sight. But once on planet, The ship was attacked by an unknown enemy. Mc grabs YC and pushes them into a escape pod then ejects it. The ship crashes a few miles away. Does the master survive? Will the apprentice find there beloved master? Or will the unknown enemy find them first?

Jedi Master / Padawan Plot 2: This plot takes place well after the rise of the empire, unlike the movies, The rebellion is quickly put down in the core worlds then forced into small sectors of space where the empire has massive interdiction stations set up to make it so no hyperspace travel can go to or from the areas. As the rebelling sectors are being fought and loosing ground, the noose is tightened causing the sectors to become smaller as the blockade was moved in to tighten the gap. MC and Yc is on a planet filled with life since it masks the force of force users. They had gone to ground after order 66 and since they were trained for infiltration, They were no where near any clone troopers so they were some of the lucky ones.

Back
Top Bottom