MxF ꩜ Motherly Figure ꩜ (Age-gap, obsessive crush, emotionally abusive relationship, slight stalking)

Currently reading:
MxF ꩜ Motherly Figure ꩜ (Age-gap, obsessive crush, emotionally abusive relationship, slight stalking)

Rules Check
  1. Confirmed
Pairings
  1. MxF
Content Warning
  1. Sensitive Topics
Preferred Genres
  1. Romance
  2. Erotic
  3. Fetish
  4. Modern
Local time
Today 6:34 AM
Pronouns
He/They/It
♡ Hello, I'm Cheese. I write semi-lit. But it can be a little more or a little less depending on how much information is being exchanged throughout the roleplay. Usually I'm decently active, I try and let people know if I am going to be busy. I'm in the CDT time zone. I'm not new to roleplaying but I am new to this website. ♡

☆ I'm looking to play the role of an older woman named Sherri. She is thirty-six and a french immigrant. She's a mixed woman. She had a son with a man when she was eighteen but he tragically passed away in a car crash when he was fifteen. ☆

☁ MC has longed to care for someone ever since her son died. She always had a very motherly vibe to her. It drew people in. YC recently moved into town because his mother is moving in with her new boyfriend, even if they had only been dating for a few weeks. YC's mother isn't a very nice woman. She has had a drinking problem for a while and just overall neglected her son. YC's is nineteen but has had relationship problems with his mother for a while. She constantly yells at him, won't give him attention, even kicks him out of the house. He felt completely unlovable. That was until YC met MC. MC took him in one day after she had kicked him out for the night. She let him come into her home and sleep in a guest bedroom. After that day, YC would find more and more excuses to come into her home and stay for longer, slowly becoming obsessed with her. It was because of that caring, nurturing energy she had. He would do things like watch her when she left the house, taking every chance to "accidentally" run into her. When he was in her house, he would steal some of her stuff, like her clothing, her toothbrush, anything of hers. One day, he gained the actual balls to make a move on her. ☁

⟡ This plot can be changed a little to my partners liking. I'm open to exploring. You can pick your oc's name and appearance. Send me a PM if you're interested and we can get to discussing. ⟡

Back
Top Bottom