Currently reading:
All Moving my Request thread

hinatu

Delayed Awesomeness
Local time
Today 11:29 AM
Pronouns
She, Her
So every few months I get back into the roleplaying itch, I go on breaks when things get a little too difficult in my life, so keep in mind if you're reading this and thinking about roleplaying with me, I do work 50+ hours a week, have a social life, mental health problems and am just all around scatterbrained! However, as I've spoken with some of my partners in the past and it's agreed that my little title of "Delayed Awesomeness" can be quite true if I vibe with the roleplay and partner well! So if you choose to continue here are some things you should know about me!

You can call me Hinatu or Hina, or really whatever you want. I just turned 29 and I work from home from my computer (So when I've got lots of inspiration and it isn't a super busy day at work, I can actually sometimes get replies out!) I have been roleplaying for about 18 years or so now and have evolved quite a bit, from one lined text to paragraphs, from simple slice of life to grand adventures! I prefer fantasy roleplays unless the realistic roleplay captures my attention enough to hold it. Now having spoken about attention, I may not always reply to roleplays in order of receiving a reply, nothing against you, I just have to have the inspiration and be in the mood for the type of scene I'm in. I try to get out replies at least once a week if it can be helped, sometimes I'll reply multiple times a day, kind of depends on if I'm feeling the inspiration or not to reply to people. Now I know all of this sounds horrible, my response times are iffy and I know that's not what most people want, but I try my hardest to the point I've actually stressed myself out while trying to keep up with responses. I love my roleplay partners and try to keep in touch at the very least unless something big happens in my life.

If you're still here and want to know more about the roleplays and things then here we go!

Preferences-
Coupling- I prefer MxF or FxF but can be persuaded by the right person for MxM
Roles- I don't really care
age- would prefer something around college age or higher, will not play anything below like 23.

I prefer stories with lots of romance but if we're doing any down and dirty scenes, I prefer fade to black, sorry if you wanted the dirty stuff.

Here are some of my ideas/cravings!

1de7f9fcb4a809397145dd1f7ff1908f1a1b13e1_hq.jpg

One night Character A is walking (down the beach, through the woods, etc) when they spot a falling star, it lands not too far from them so they go to find out what it is. Stumbling towards it they discover that it isn't a star or meteor but instead a small spaceship! As they reach to touch the ship it sparks and purple lightening zaps Character A causing them to pass out. Upon waking up Character A doesn't quite feel right, something feels off. Soon they discover what the off feeling is, they are no longer in their body! Looking around they see themselves laying on the ground and stumble over to make sure they're still alive. As Character A approaches their body it awakens and discovers it is indeed Character B (the rightful owner of the body Character A is now in) who is an alien from outerspace. They have to find out how to get back into their own bodies, all while Character A has to find out why Character B is here, what they want, and what will happen once they're back in their own bodies!

img.png

One year out of every century an agent of death gets to take corporal form and live life as a human. Death is not what everyone makes them out to be, a skeleton creature in a dark robe carrying a scythe, no...death is spirits who were neutral in life, not good enough to get into heaven, not bad enough to be damned to hell. They were chosen to act as carriers of souls to their final resting place, guiding them, helping them say goodbye to their families, helping them accept what has come to pass. This can take a toll on a neutral soul, so for their duty they are given a year out of every hundred to be human again, reignite their fire so they do not fade and become a shade. When an agent of death becomes a shade they become but a husk, a soul with no purpose, no right or wrong, just wandering.
What happens when an agent of death makes the mistake of falling in love with a human? What will happen when their year is up? Will they tell the human who they are?

5ced2bf19c4440bf1c6d31ecafe1ebc9.jpg

HD-wallpaper-dancing-ballroom-white-couple-art-dress-luminos-elf-black-aeolian-celestia-wlop-fantasy-girl-princess.jpg

So I'll keep this one simple, this can be multiple things, a romeo and juliet style, beauty and the beast, fantasy, non fantasy. All I am craving is a meet cute where they meet at a ball, dance the night away and have fun (so the first couple of pages of the rp will literally just be them having a blast at the ball and getting to know each other, maybe some tension between them, sexual or person that's up to us! and them leaving the party thinking about the other person!) then we can decide where they go from there, do they look for one another, do they find out they're actually betrothed, do they end up finding out they're actually at war? what! lets make it up together!

Back
Top Bottom