Local time
Today 2:52 PM
Pronouns
she/they
⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ゚✧⠀⠀⠀Introduction⠀ ⠀゚✧
⠀⠀⠀
⠀⠀Welcome to my search thread! My name is Aziel, I also go by Ozzie. Today I finally got the time to put this up for others to hopefully latch to, and get the ball rolling with a few Roleplays. A little about me, I am 27 years old, I am a female that goes by she/they pronouns and I am a scropio. I have a full time job working from home managing a company for Airbnbs and financial aspects of properties. I am happily married to my beautiful wife, a graphic designer and obsessed with making beautiful and long term stories with other people. I own 10 birds, 3 of which are blue and gold macaws, and 3 weenier dogs. I love anime but my favorite shows right now have to be Helluva Boss and the soon to be arriving, Hazbin Hotel. Onto the next thing I suppose!
⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ゚✧⠀⠀⠀What to Expect⠀ ⠀゚✧
⠀⠀
⠀⠀I am very big on communication, no matter how long it takes for either of us to reply, as long as we chat in between and give updates I don't mind.
⠀⠀
⠀⠀I play either gender, I am HUGE on doubling up, meaning I will do everything in my power to give you the best female/male character you could desire in exchange for the same in return! While I play mainly female characters for my side of doubling, I am very comfortable playing dominant male OR female characters, even submissive male or female characters, whatever my partner wants for their side of things.
⠀⠀
⠀⠀Fandom, Original, it doesn't matter to me! I love any kind of storyline as long as it is in depth and fun.
⠀⠀
⠀⠀I am an advanced literate Roleplayer, you will get upwards of 5+ paragraph replies for me, all I ask is you give at least the minimum of 3 paragraph replies please! I need something to work with to give interesting rp replies.
⠀⠀
⠀⠀Smut, I can do any level of smut, as long as there is still a storyline to the rp it can have as much smut as you'd like. Please be aware that I do have limitations on certain kinks and fetishes but that can be further discussed when talking about an rp.
⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ゚✧⠀⠀⠀Original Pairings⠀ ⠀゚✧
⠀⠀( I'd like to double up on a lot of these either with the same pairing or with a different pairing. If there is a * next to it, it means that I have a plot in mind )
⠀⠀
⠀⠀Criminl X Detective*
⠀⠀Princess/Prince X Knight *
⠀⠀Human X Supernatural ***
⠀⠀Human X Deity
⠀⠀Teacher X Student (College setting)
⠀⠀Sister X Brother's Best friend *
⠀⠀Grocery store worker X Manager **
⠀⠀Boss/CEO X Secretary **
⠀⠀F!Alpha X F!Omega ******
⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ゚✧⠀⠀⠀Original Plots⠀ ⠀゚✧
⠀⠀
⠀⠀TBA
⠀⠀
⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ゚✧⠀⠀⠀Fandoms⠀ ⠀゚✧
⠀⠀
⠀⠀(All fandoms will be double ups, I will only do CanonXOc pairings unless I like the idea someone might have. Any canon X oc pairing you see below is who I want my oc to be paired with, below that will be what characters I can play for you. I also know plenty more fandoms, this is just what I'm craving. If you have any fandoms that you're curious about that you may not see, please feel free to ask, I know a lot!
⠀⠀
⠀⠀The Walking Dead ;
⠀⠀• Rick Grimes X Oc
⠀⠀• Daryl X Oc
⠀⠀
⠀⠀- Can play any character -
⠀⠀
⠀⠀Grey's Anatomy ;
⠀⠀• Alex X Oc
⠀⠀• Jackson X Oc
⠀⠀• Owen X Oc (have a plot)
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀Harry Potter ;
⠀⠀• Severus Snape X Oc (I have PLOTS)
⠀⠀• Lucius Mallory X Severus X Oc (I have a plot and can do a poly for you in return!!!)
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀Hazbin Hotel ;
⠀⠀• Lucifer X Oc
⠀⠀• Alastor X Oc
⠀⠀• Valentino X Oc
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀Helluva Boss ;
⠀⠀• Asmodeus X Oc
⠀⠀• Blitzo X Oc
⠀⠀
⠀⠀
⠀⠀Attack on Titan ;
⠀⠀• Erwin X Oc
⠀⠀• Hange X Oc
⠀⠀• Levi X Hange X Oc
⠀⠀
⠀⠀- Can play any character-

I have major muse for anything Marvel or even Harry Potter!

Back
Top Bottom