MxF Musings of Whisper

Currently reading:
MxF Musings of Whisper

Whispers

Echoing Whispers
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:26 PM
Hello all! Welcome to my request thread!

I'll do something a bit more fancy for myself later on. But this will get a new request thread out there for me. It's been awhile since I've posted one.

I would like to start off by saying before I get into my request thread. I do work 50 hours a week (over nights.), I spend time with my family and do game. Please do keep that in mind, if you're wanting to reach out write a story together. (I do this for mental health as well.)

Somethings about me. Yes, I'm in my 40's I've been writing a long time. But please don't let that scare you away. I'll write with anyone that fits. I've had a love and passion for writing for years. And this is one way for me to write and also write some of the ideas that I have. Which, I'm always thinking about different story ideas. It's a something that I enjoy doing, that also goes for plotting. Love to drive into different story ideas. I tend to ramble when I get really excited about an idea, story or even a pairing. I hope that I can find a couple of people to write with. I do have one partner, that I enjoy writing with. I like making friends on here. I do have a couple. So don't be scared to reach out to me. I'll chat with you about stories or day to day things.

On to the fun!

What to expect from me:

1. I'm a detailed writer. I love to give as much detail as I can to my partner.
2. I'll let you know that I sometimes I can be slow to reply back. With a busy real life, with family and work. But I do let my partners know if I'll be longer then a week.
3. If I'm not feeling a story, I'll let you know. I don't like to leave anyone hanging.
4. I'm a para writer, sometimes pages. Just depends on the muse and how into the story that I am.
5. Fine with OOC.

What I would like from you:
1. Please don't just drop the story. If you don't like it, just let me know. We can change it or walk away from the story. I won't be hurt or upset by that.
2. Please no one liners. I can't work with that. Give as much as you can or feel.
3. Bring your own ideas. I love hearing ideas, things to add to the story.

Hard no's for me:
1. Nothing underage. All characters will be over the age of 18 years old.
2. No vore.
3. No rape.
4. Scat.
5. Anything that belongs in the toilet.
6. No water sports.
7. No vomit. (Just can't.)
6. Heavy bondage.

Go's for me:
1. Age Gap. (Love this!) Older man and younger woman. (Cut off is 20 to 25 years. The low end of this would be ten years.)
2. Opened to most things that are not listed in my hard no's section. (Just ask and we can talk about it.)
3. Angest
4. Drama

Genre's:
1. Modern
2. Fantasy
3. Slice of life.
4. Fandoms
5. Horror
6. Romance

Pairings:

Slice of life/Modern:
Dad's Best Friend X Best Friends Daughter
Best Friends Dad X Best Friend
Brother's Best Friend X Best Friends Little Sister
Boss X Employee
Teacher X Student (College)
Motorcycle President X Club Members Daughter
Motorcycle Officer X Club Princess
Cop X Teacher
Firefighter X Nurse
Cop X Teacher
Cop X Bosses Daughter
Football Player X Coach's Daughter
Best Friend X Best Friend
Ex-Boyfriends Father X Son's Ex Girlfriend

Fantasy:
Vampire X Human
Vampire X Witch
Vampire X Vampire
Vampire X Any

Werewolf X Human
Werewolf X Werewolf
Werewolf X Any

Angel X Human
Angel X Angel
Demon X Human
Demon X Demon

Fandoms:

Supernatural:

Dean X OC
Dean X Claire
Sam X OC

Vampire Knight:
(Pairings to come)

Bleach:
(Pairings to come.)

Black Dagger Brotherhood:

Wrath X OC
Wrath X Bitty

Tohr X OC
Tohr X Bitty

Rhage X OC
Rhage X Bitty

Z X OC
Z X Bitty

LW X Bitty

Lass X OC
Lass X Bitty

(More Fandom's to come!)

Plots:

Gravity

Pairing: Dad's Best Friend X Best Friend's Daughter
Theme's: Age gap, angst and drama and romance.
Triggers: Violence, death of parents, cheating (though not the two main people.)

No one thinks their life would change in one moment. That, that moment would steer their lives down a path that was once never there before. The first hit she never saw coming, and now she was losing herself. This is a story of a woman, a young woman. She had everything, loving parents, good grades, a boyfriend that she thought that she loved and he loved her. But her life changed. It broke her, and there was one man that healed her. That opened her eyes to what life really could be like. He saved her when she didn't know that she didn't need it. This is a story of two people that fall in love when it was the darkest for the both of them.

Notes:
He is the best friend of her father. She never looked at him as someone that she could one date or be with. She was going to school (college) living her life. She saves her when she lost all hope. (I would love to talk more with my partner with this. This is just a bare bones idea.)

When It Rains

Pairing: Ex-Boyfriend's Father X Ex-Girlfriend
Themes: Age gag, angst, drama and romance
Triggers: Cheating, abuse (from parents, emotional abuse.)

She thought that one day she would marry the boy that she met on the first day of freshmen year of high school. They grew closer, she had thought that they would be in love for the rest of their lives. Oh how wrong she was. One night in college of their senior year, she walked in on her boyfriend and older sister cheating. That night she was ripped opened, scattered. She ran that night, never looking back. She wasn't she not good enough for him, her sister, hell even her family. Home, it wasn't even better. Her parents didn't care what her sister had done. Which just added salt into her opened wound. Moving back home was hell. She needed to get out of there, but there wasn't much that she could do. Needing a job, to get on her feet. She went into town, putting in apps where ever she could. Going to work for a coffee house in town. That is when she met him. Though she didn't know he was at first. One cup coffee changed both of their lives.

Notes:
I'm leaving him open for my partner to put their own twist on the father. One idea I did have was that the son and father weren't really close. His wife cheated on him, while they were bf and gf, they never married. Even though he wanted to apart of his life. He's ex didn't allow that. Turned the son against the father with lies. But like I said, it's up to my partner what they would like to do with him.

Ride or Die

Pairing: Motorcycle Club President X Club Daughter
Themes: Age Gap, drama, angst, action and romance.
Triggers: Gore and Violence.

The club above all else. That was the way of club life. It was a life style most didn't understand. She was born into this life. Her father, Preacher, was a club officer. Their club, their family were close then any normal family. She was loved by her father, she was the apple of his eye. Her mother? She never met her, having left after she was born. Her father raised as best he could, with his brothers. And that included the president. Going to college, she did what others only hoped to do. She became a nurse, with the thought of helping her family. To much had they lost over the years. And she would do all that she could. A night that her world went to hell, they lost so much. He wasn't looking for anything. His club had taken a hard hit. Losing his father, some of his brothers, at 40, he didn't see her coming. But she wouldn't stay away. No matter how he wanted to protect her. When he thought that things were starting to even out. She was ripped from him. He would burn down the world to get her back. Nothing would stand in his way.

(more plots to come! Keep an eye out.)

Thank you for taking the time read my request thread. I hope that I hear from you all.

-Whispers

Back
Top Bottom