KaiGreen

The Wolf
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Yesterday 10:44 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
ABOUT ME

Hello and welcome to my thread! I'm KaiGreen - feel free to call me Kai!

- I am a female who has been roleplaying and writing for 17 years.

- I am a descriptive, detailed writer who likes to collaborate with my partner to create elaborate plots and fascinating characters. I love to world-build - to an extent - with a preference for having the bare-bones of a world, its rules and framework sorted out somewhat and then flesh out the rest in the roleplay itself, adding on as the story progresses and scenes call for it.

- I like to write stories with depth that focus on character interaction and growth. I like plot twists, angst, drama and the like in my story-telling, too, but thrive on solid character scenes with emotional connectedness.

- I tend to write longer posts - 700-3000 words depending on the story, my muse and what the scene is. I know that can be intimidating to some, but please know that I don't expect your post to match mine, though.

- I write in third person and past tense.

- I am on PST (Pacific Standard Time) and, unless specifically stated, I can usually reply 2-4 times a week, often more. I do own three large dogs, I have family, work, and life obligations, so my free time is valuable to me as are my stories. I work two jobs, but I try to get to replies after work on the days that I can.

- If I am going to be absent for more than 2-3 days, I will let you know. Chances are I will drop in OOC chat every so often just to keep you updated and say hi.

- I enjoy OOC chat! I feel it helps to strengthen the partnership of writing and provides opportunities for easy communication if something comes up, needs to be changed or an idea sparks. Familiarity breeds comfort and I like to be comfortable talking to my partners. :)

- I will not ghost. If I am no longer interested in a story, I will let you know.

- When it comes to smut, I do not shy away from writing it and I like tasteful, but descriptive scenes. Erotica has to be balanced out with story, but with that being said, I do write smut-heavy stories. My ratio is about 60/40 when it comes to plot/smut. I do not like to rush through sex scenes and the foreplay is just as important as the sex itself. I have an F-List if you're interested in viewing it. The list is a fairly comprehensive look at what I like and dislike, and if you'd like to know more or have questions, please let me know! I do not mind explaining my preferences and limits and I encourage my partner to disclose theirs as well.

- I can play both dominant/top and submissive/bottom characters. For MxM, I will only write submissive/bottom. For poly, I will write both dominant/top (male & female) and submissive/bottom (only male).

- I do like playing male characters more than female ones, however, I CAN play both and I am equally good at both, so I don't mind which gender your character is. The same goes for more dominant/submissive dynamics. I like playing submissives (males) and dominants (male and female) and I am equally good at both.

Important notes:
--- I do NOT double - one relationship always gets more attention and it's not my cup of tea.
--- I will not write a submissive female - I am no good at them and they are not enjoyable for me to write.
--- I do NOT write slow-burns or slice-of-life.
--- I will not play multiple females to your male. This is NOT the kind of roleplay I am seeking, please do not ask.

MY PARTNER

- I am looking for an active partner. I would like someone who is going to be online fairly regularly and able to write - would love someone who could post at least 2-4 times a week. Life happens, I totally get that, but please know your limitations as a partner and if you can commit to a new roleplay.

- Try to have correct spelling, grammar, capitalization, and punctuation. I don't expect perfection, but I do expect to be able to read your posts and understand them. Also, please space your paragraphs as it is hard to read a massive string of words without any break-lines.

- Write in the third person and past tense.

- Please be willing to take the time to describe your character's feelings, thoughts, reactions, and observations. In-depth thoughts and reactions create three-dimensional characters that are a delight to read.

- Please try to give me at least 4 paragraphs. If you can't match me, that's fine, but I need something to work with.

- Be willing to communicate if something comes up - you've lost interest in the roleplay, you need a break, you don't like something within the story, etc. I understand that not all stories go the distance and people drift away for various reasons. I would simply like to be made aware that things have changed on your end. I will give you the courtesy of doing the same.

- Be willing to write smut and play a dominant or switch role, whether male or female. If you can not do this, I am not the partner for you.

- Be willing to write poly and/or MxM pairings. If you are new to it, please tell me. I have introduced many partners to this kind of writing and I am very understanding, but I want to know your experience level so I can adjust my expectations and approach in communicating with you.

- Contribute to the story! Give me ideas, show me you're interested and excited, and WANT to be writing with me. I will definitely do the same!

THE KIND OF CHARACTER I AM LOOKING FOR

I am on the hunt for MxM stories and a rather specific type of poly romance story. For the poly roleplay, I would like to play two characters to your one. Ideally, I would like one female & two males if possible - though, I am open to three males as well. Now, I know this is not that odd of a request - so far - but here is where it gets a bit more difficult to find compatible partners: I am primarily seeking a dominant male or a dominant female character for the poly romance.

Just to be clear: I prefer to play two characters to your one character - but that could be up for discussion if we vibe.

I will also consider:

• I am also willing to have YC be a switch male/female if you can truly play a switch (equally dominant as they are submissive)
My partner would be playing opposite a dominant female/male and a submissive male. I want to make clear that I am not looking for a character to hurt, humiliate, degrade, or force my characters to do things. I am looking for a character that can engage in a respectful, caring, authoritative, protective role - a somewhat well-rounded, healthy individual who doesn't need to exert their 'dominance' by being a macho jerk or a bitch.

This dominant or switch male/female (YC) would have a partner of equal standing with the dominant female/male (MC1). The submissive male (MC2) would be someone YC could flex his/her authority with.

This would be a specific type of poly relationship - not a love triangle with everyone fighting over each other, but a genuine relationship where all three are together and exclusive to each other. I would like there to be an established relationship between one of my characters and yours with the third added in.

If a MxM roleplay is desired, your character would be the dominant and mine the submissive - all the above preferences would apply, just in a one-on-one relationship scenario.

PLOTS

----> Childhood friends grow up together, are separated when a war starts, and their respective planets come under attack from the same foe. Eventually, they meet back up again, both changed and bearing secrets - and needing to work together to defeat the enemy that has devastated their worlds. Sci-fi, intergalactic war, friends-to-lovers, trauma, hurt/comfort, romance. MxM would probably work best for this rather than poly.

----> A medieval setting, high-fantasy elements, arranged marriage, dragonriders - perhaps between rival Kingdoms or allied Kingdoms. A greater evil to fight - a threat few are aware of and would involve a 'fated' or 'chosen' aspect to our characters. Some political intrigue would be involved, perhaps a war, magical elements would be expected. Non-human characters could definitely be discussed. Could include A/B/O setting.
---> Something involving werewolves, vampires, witches, humans - could be modern or medieval. Arranged marriage. Magic. Political intrigue. Drama. A bit darker-themed. Pack elements. Coven elements. Blood. Sex. Prophecy. Hit me with some ideas!

Favorite right now ----> Alien world - one race is in charge, having subjugated the planet centuries ago. They are advanced, intelligent, and powerful. The other race, the natives, are enslaved by the first and due to extreme communication barriers, are viewed as sub-par, less intelligent, and savage. This is the way of the world - until an ancient evil starts to rise again, right on schedule with a 500 year cycle the natives are very familiar with. Among the enslaved natives, their own Chosen is destined to fight this evil, but this savior is not meant to fight alone and fate has linked this Chosen with the most unlikely of partners; a member of the race that took control of the planet nearly 300 hundred years ago. The person who has just bought them at auction. Themes: Mate bond. A/B/O dynamics. Save-the-world. Fated. Cultural differences. Status differences. Race differences. Romance. Forbidden/difficult/judged relationship. Changing society/minds. Politics. Prophecy. Major big bad evil. This is the only roleplay where I would consider a MxF pairing, but only if my partner played a dominant female. Otherwise, I prefer a MxM pairing or poly.
---> Something involving werewolves, vampires, witches, humans - could be modern or medieval. Arranged marriage. Magic. Political intrigue. Drama. A bit darker-themed. Pack elements. Coven elements. Blood. Sex. Prophecy. Hit me with some ideas!

----> Maybe something based around the TV series "Falling Skies".

All right, that's it! Thank you for taking the time to read and if this thread caught your interest, please contact me! Here on the thread or PM, I will check both.

Happy Hunting!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom