Character(s) My Awkward Children <3

Currently reading:
Character(s) My Awkward Children <3

Local time
Today 10:52 PM
Luka's Character Templates and WIPs

Greetings fellow creatures! Here is where I will be keeping all of my characters and WIPs. Most of my characters were created on different roleplaying apps and sites, so the way I set up my babies may be a little different and weird, but I prefer this way lol. Please feel free to leave comments and/or constructive criticism! I hope you love (or at least like) my babies XD.. enjoy!

Aline Roseanna Parker
aiyanaalewis_9_5_2018_22_7_46_667.jpg

❝Ew stereotypes, I think I might be allergic to those!❞

•••❮✗General Information✗❯•••

✗First Name ✗
•Aline•
•(Ah-Leen or Ah-Lean)

✗Middle Name ✗
•Roseanna•

✗Last Name ✗
•Parker•

✗Meaning of Names ✗
•Aline: Aline is both a French and Portuguese name that originated from the Germanic name Adela, which mean graceful and noble.
Roseanna: A English name made up by the combination of the Latin word "Rose", which derives from the fragrant flower, and Anna, which is a variation of the Hebrew name Hannah, which means gracious and favored.
Parker: Parker is an English name that simply means keeper of the park.•

✗Physical Age✗
•19•

✗Mental Age ✗
•16•

✗Age appearance✗
•17•

✗Gender✗
•Aline is a female. She always has and will always be a female as she is perfectly comfortable with her gender.•

✗Sex✗
•Again, Aline was born a female.•

✗Preferred pronouns✗
•Aline prefers to be addressed by feminine pronouns such as she/her ect.•

•❝They call me hot tea...cuz I'm a hottie. ❞•

•••❮✗Appearance✗❯•••

✗Skin color ✗
•A mixture of light and dark that blends well together giving her skin a soft caramel like color.•

✗Eyes✗
•Shape: A nice mixture of round, slightly upturned shape•
•Color: Aline's eyes are a beautiful russet brown color. Though, if she's in the right light or if people look close enough, there are tiny flecks of a lighter brown color.•

✗Hair✗
•Length: Short. She keeps her curly locks short as it's less hassle for her to take care of and style.•
•Color: Pitch black, just like her mother's.•
•Style: Short pixie cut like style•

✗Body✗
•Weight: 123 pounds•
•Height: 5 feet 9 inches•
•BMI: 18 •
•Type: Ectomorph. Ectomorphs are the body types typically seen splash across the front pages of fashion magazines. They are commonly known for their slim, long limed and lithe bodies. Due to their delicate and seemingly "fragile" bodies, ectomorphs find it very hard to gain fat or muscle no matter how hard they try to do so. •

✗Freckles✗
•Yes. She has small dark freckles that cover numerous parts of her body. Though, the most visible spot would be her nose. This specific dusting of freckles makes her cheek bones more defined and her eyes "pop" rather than blend in with the rest of her skin very nicely.•

✗Scars✗
•No. She has no scars and, hopefully, doesn't get any in the future•

✗Glasses/ Contacts✗
•No. Aline has perfect eyes sight, so she has never had the need to wear glasses or contacts.•

✗Tattoos✗
•No. Her parents have always been against tattoos, so she never grew an interest in getting one. Plus, her modeling contract forbids her from getting one anyways.•

✗Piercings✗
•Yes. She has just her ears pierced. She hardly wears any earrings though, unless she's going out with friends or it's for her job.•

•❝No you don't understand, I. Have. To. Be. Entertained❞•

•••❮✗Clothing Style✗❯•••

✗General Description✗
•Aline is a very feminine, yet adventurous kind of girl, so it definitely reflects in the type of clothes she wears. She enjoys experimenting with different colors and patterns to create and find what does and doesn't look good on her. She can be seen wearing practically anything as long as it fits and looks good on her and her body perfectly.•

•❝Oh you found my friend Jerry. He's a caterpillar, coolest guy you'll ever meet.❞•

•••❮✗Personality✗❯•••

✗General Description✗
•In general, Aline typically marches to the beat of her own drum. A natural born leader at heart, she is normally the first to try anything new. There is never a dull moment when she is around. She is often described as the "jokester" of the group, often playing pranks on her friends or constantly joking around and laughing with them. She seems to have an endless amount of energy as well. She is constantly on the go and moving about, often bouncing from one thing to another without second thoughts or slowing down. Aline is definitely an 'act before you think and deal with the consequences later' type of girl. This somewhat "fearless" attitude often leads her to practically "dive", sometimes head first, into unknown situations without a second thought or glance and gets her into trouble often. She has a short temper and is quick to anger or upset, but calms down and forgives just as easily.

✗Positive traits✗
•Hard working
•Friendly
•Energetic
•Adventurous
•Generous

✗Negative Traits✗
•Indecisive
•Stubborn
•Short Tempered
•Childish
•Blunt

✗Quirks✗
•Hums when she is doing anything.
•Taps her fingers or feet when she is anxious or nervous.
•Randomly talks to herself or her dog, Lola

✗Flaws✗
•She gets upset really easily
•Doesn't think before she acts or says something
•Extremely clingy when she doesn't want to be alone.

✗Triggers✗
•Lies
•Talks of abuse or suicide
•Messy places

•❝They say the world is black and white, but I more believe it's rainbow!❞

•••❮✗This or That✗❯•••

✗Messy or clean?✗
•Aline is definitely more of a neat freak. She likes it when everything is structured, organized, and has a place for itself. Though, there are rare occasions where her house becomes a mess when she has a busy work schedule and doesn't have the time to clean.•

✗Childish or Mature?✗
•She falls somewhere in between the two. When it's comes to her work and other serious matters, she tends to handle them in a more mature manner. Though, when she is with family or close friends, it's like a switch has flipped and she tends to be her normal childish self.•

✗Confident or Insecure?✗
•She is more confident that insecure. Aline's parents made such to teach her the importance of being confident not only in her looks, but in herself as well and her modeling lessons seemed to re enforced that. Most people see her as cocky, but she is the exact opposite. While she is very confident, she doesn't brag about herself or her looks, like most models do.•

✗Introvert or Extrovert?✗
•Extrovert definitely. Aline is 100 percent not afraid of talking to people or being in the center of attention. She loves meeting new people and being around people in general. She extremely friendly and she tends to not have any problems when it comes to making new friends.•

•❝Why are you eating my French fries!!?? Order your own!❞•

•••❮✗Likes and dislikes ✗❯•••

✗Likes✗
•Modeling
•Adventures
•Bunny Rabbits
•Shopping

✗Dislikes✗
•Arrogant people
•Extreme temperatures (too hot/ too cold)
•Spiders
•Early mornings

✗Favorite Drink✗
•Aline has a slight addiction to lemonade. She can be constantly found drinking it. Her tends to buy it by the gallon and her fridge is constantly stocked with it.

✗Favorite Animal✗
•Aline has a love of bunny rabbits. She adores the way they twitch their little noses and how fluffy and soft they are. And those floppy ears are to adorable to ignore! Her best friend, Jules owns a rabbit that Aline has tried to steal many a times. She would get one, but she already has a pet that she loves dearly.

✗Favorite Color✗
•Aline's favorite color would be a "dusty" pink color. She loves the color very much and is often seen wearing something that color.

•❝What do you mean, I have to think before I do something? What kind of rule is that?❞•

•••❮✗Health and Stats✗❯•••

✗Mental heath✗
•Mentally, Aline is a very healthy girl. She does not suffer from any disabilities, nor illnesses that could hinder or cause any problems in her daily life.•

✗Physical ✗
• Physically speaking, Aline is quite a healthy young female. She doesn't smoke, nor drinks, and doesn't have any disabilities or disorders affecting her physical wellness.

✗Disorders✗
•Again, Aline doesn't suffer from any disabilities that could possibly hinder or cause any problems in her daily life.

•••✗•••

✗Stats✗
{Fill in with •. For example 2/5 would be • •◌ ◌ ◌}

✗Speed✗
• • ◌ ◌ ◌

✗Agility✗
• • • ◌ ◌

✗Strength ✗
• • ◌ ◌ ◌

✗Defense ✗
• ◌ ◌ ◌ ◌

✗Wisdom✗
• • • • ◌

✗Flexibility✗
• • • ◌ ◌

✗confidence ✗
• • • • ◌

✗Upper body strength ✗
• • • ◌ ◌

✗Lower body strength ✗
• • • ◌ ◌

✗Creativity✗
• • • • ◌

•❝hyperactive? Never heard of her.❞•

•••❮✗Love life✗❯•••

✗Status✗
•Single•

[C]✗Sexuality✗
•Pansexual. The term "pan" is derived from the Greek word meaning "all". People who are Pansexual can also be referred to as omnisexual. Those that identify as Pansexual are attracted to anyone regardless of sex or gender. This can include, but not limited too transgender, non binary, or third gender/ inter sex people.

✗Preferred gender ✗
•She doesn't have a preferred gender as she can't help who she falls in love with.•

✗Crush?✗
• Depends on Roleplay •

✗Boy/Girl Friend?✗
•Depends on Roleplay •

[C]✗Virgin?✗
[C]•Nope•

✗What do they look for in a mate?✗
•Aline is a more of a personality rather than looks type of girl. She tends to focus on what's on the inside more than what's on the outside. She tends to favor people that are kind and confident, but not cocky. She wants someone that shares similar interests, and dreams/goals as her own. But most importantly, she wants someone who will treat her right and simply love her, for who she is.

•❝What's the benefit in staying boring?❞•

•••❮✗Family/Relationships✗❯•••

✗Mother✗
•Alive
•Aline's mother, Amelia, grew up in a small town in Washington state with her parents and older sister. She had always dreamed of being a model, since she was young girl. As soon as she turned 18 and graduated high school, she packed her bags and left for California to pursue her dream and never looked back. After years of hard work and dedication, she finally achieved her dream at the age of 26 and has been doing it ever since. She met her husband through some friends she had made and the two fell in love and married shortly after. They have 3 children together and couldn't be happier. Aline has always admired her mother and is very close with her. Aline's mother is her constant source of support, encouragement and love. •

✗Father✗
•Alive•
•Aline's father, Bryant, was an only child that has spent his entire life in California. It was clear from an early age that he had a passion for reading and later writing. It wasn't a surprise he decided to become a writer. He published his first book at the age of 25 and has since then published many more books of various genres. Aline's relationship with her father is very much like her relationship with her mother. Bryant is Aline's constant source of emotional support and is often the shoulder to cry on whenever Aline needs it.•

✗Sister✗
•Alive•
•Aline and her sister are 3 years apart. Mariah is the oldest child that was born into the Parker family and is Aline's only sister. Mariah is a kind and gentle soul, who was the "care giver" of the family. She often made sure that her siblings stayed out of trouble and were taken care of when their parents were away. She is currently studying to become a teacher. Out of all the siblings, her and Aline are the closest. Mariah and Aline talked to each other every single day and often visit one another when ever they get the chance to. •

✗Brother✗
•Alive•
•Aline and her brother are 3 years apart as well. Jackson was the second child to be born into the Parker family and is Aline's only brother. Jackson was the exact opposite of his fraternal twin, Mariah, and Aline as well. While both of his sisters were adventurous and outgoing, Jackson was really shy and reserved. He often prefers the company of his book and video games and generally only socializes with his family and the few close friends he managed to make. He works at a book store mostly doing inventory and processing new books before the go on the shelves. Aline is close with her brother and the two often spend time together playing video games or just hanging out together and listening to their favorite music.

✗Best friend✗
•Alive•
•Juliet or Jules, as Aline often calls her that, is Aline's cousin and ultimately her best friend. The two are only a few months apart and have spent most of their lives together. Jules is Aline's protector and partner in crime and often got into trouble as they grew older. Aline is like the sister Jules never had. The two are often seen together goofing around and always getting into something.•

✗Pet✗
•Lola•
•Lola, is a Yorkshire Terrier that Aline has had for 3 years now. Lola is Aline's baby and often accompanies Aline where ever she goes. •

•❝I'm a little bit of sugar and a whole lot of spice!❞•

•••❮✗Past✗❯•••

✗General Description✗
•In general, Aline has had what most would consider a somewhat normal life. Being the youngest of 3, Aline had a "typical sibling" relationship with her siblings. Her and her siblings would often fight with each other, but at the end of the day, it was clear that each sibling loved and supported the other no matter what. Most assumed that Aline had to fight for attention with having 2 other siblings, but that is in fact false. Aline's parents loved each child equally and dearly. Though, Aline's parents did lead busy lives and their work often took them away for weeks at a time, so Aline and her siblings were often looked after by their mother's only sister, Michelle. Aline grew very close to her, and often referred to her aunt as her " second mother". This did not mean that she didn't love her mother, no. In fact, Aline was definitely a momma's girl at heart.

Aline loved her mother dearly, and though she didn't get to see her often, Aline never resented, nor hated her mother. Instead, she cherished the memories and moments of the time they got to spend together. Aline's mother was someone she admired and looked up to as well, often dreaming of becoming a successful model, just like her mother. Aline was 13 when she decided to turn that dream into reality. She started taking modeling classes and when her mother's schedule would allow it, Aline would accompany her to photo shoots, hoping to one day be discovered and follow in her mother's footsteps. Aline never imagined that "dream" could, never mind would come true a few short years later.

When Aline was 16, she was discovered by an up and coming modeling agency while hanging around at one of her mother's photo shoots. She was offered a contract on the spot and ,of course, she gladly accepted. She has been modeling for 3 years now. While, she isn't as successful as her mother, yet, Aline absolutely adores her job and wouldn't trade it for anything.•

✗Favorite Memory ✗
•Whenever Aline's mother had a photo shoot close to home, she would often bring Aline and her sister with her. After her mother was done, the three of them would have "mini" photo shoots just for the fun of it. Aline always had a blast and loved the energy and atmosphere of the photo shoots. During these trips, Aline discovered her desire and love of modeling.•

✗least Favorite Memory ✗
•A fight with Jules that had happened when they were in middle school. Aline had said some mean things to Jules and it really hurt her feelings. The two didn't talk for a few days, but eventually Aline apologized and Jules forgave her.•

✗Fears✗
•Heights
•Spiders

•❝Spoiled? Me? Nah, I'm just really well loved.❞•

•••❮✗Schooling✗❯•••

✗Literacy level✗
•High School•

✗Level of education✗
• High School•

✗What School?✗
•Aline attended a private school known as Riverdale Prep. Both her brother and sister went to this school, so it was only natural that Aline did too. The school only had a student body of 2000 students, which was small considering where they lived, but Aline loved it.•

✗Best Subject✗
•History. Aline excelled in all of her history classes and often earned the highest grade out of her class. She loved learning about the history or her country and later the world as well.•

✗Worst Subject✗
•Math. Aline often struggled in her math classes. She often had to study a lot harder than the others and required tutoring after school to keep her from failing her classes.•

✗Average grade✗
•Aline normally earned all A's and B's and was often on the honor roll. Though, every now and then she would get a C, which only made her work harder.•

✗GPA✗
•3.7•

•❝You don't touch my motherfricking cake.❞•

•••❮✗Dwelling✗❯•••

✗Type of house✗
Aline lives in a loft style condo that her parents bought her after she graduated. Her main "living" area, which includes her living room, kitchen and bathroom are located on the first floor. Her bedroom is located on the second floor in the loft area.•

✗What state/country?✗
•Depends on Roleplay

✗Roommates✗
•Aline doesn't have any roommates. It's just her and Lola. Though, once she gets a bigger place, she wouldn't mind having a roommate or two.•

•••✗•••

•❝That sounds illegal....I'm in, when do you want to meet up?❞•

•••❮✗Theme Song✗❯•••

Will add when one is found.

•❝Ta Ta for now, losers! ❞•

Back
Top Bottom