Currently reading:
Unspecified My Brain Needs New Things

hinatu

Delayed Awesomeness
Local time
Today 9:28 PM
Pronouns
She, Her
Hello my fellow roleplayers! My name is Hinatu/Hina/Whatever you'd like. I have been roleplaying on and off for the past 17-19 years give or take (can't remember when exactly I started, I know it was around 11) So in total with the gaps in which I stopped roleplaying for a bit, about 10 years. I started on this weird little site called Meez.com, which is gone now but it was my weird introduction to the roleplaying world. Since then my style has evolved and changed and I may stop roleplaying for bits of time but I always return as the creative mind cannot be tamed.

I tend to do responses whenever I can because I work a full time job, play video games, have a pet rat and a husband so.... Sometimes I will respond the same day, sometimes it'll be a week. I reply anywhere from 2-3 paragraphs to 7 paragraphs, it all depends on what's going on in the roleplay, if I'm waiting on a response in character (as nothing bothers me more than when someone answers/moves my character and vice versa so I'd rather only have 2 paragraphs while waiting for YC to respond than do anything without YC's response) I tend to respond OOC more than in just because I like conversing with my partners, we are more than our characters and most of the time I've bonded quite a bit with my partners OOC (not that it's a requirement, just makes for flowing the rp better when we are on the same page)

Now having said the basic response time for myself, I do expect my partner to try to do the same. Responses anywhere from multiple times a day (if we're feeling it) to once a week. If you're unable to respond, just let me know, if you don't want to continue the roleplay? don't feel like we vibe? that's fine, let me know, do not ghost me! If you want to put it on hold because you're just not feeling it, just reach out.

One thing that I beg of my partner (though I can work around it just...upsets my brain) is PLEASE if you could reply in third person past tense, that would be wonderful as that's what I reply in and it helps the story flow, if not my brain will be continuously converting your response to third person past tense while I read it.

Another thing is I can play FxF or MxF, if you're looking for a MxF and need a M for it, I spent so much time playing M that it's second nature lol

I do not mind gore and violence, just not a huge fan of it just because I've never been an 'action' girl. Do I have roleplays about war and fights and stuff, absolutely, as I'm a fantasy girl and most fantasy roleplays, it comes with the territory.

I'm not one much for fandoms and things of that nature, now do I draw from some plots to make my own world, absolutely!

Some Plot Ideas I've been thinking about: (for each plot things can be changed, if I have a hard-must be this- idea for one, I'll put that in the plot, if not then I'm always down to rearrange plots and build with my partner. Most of the plots will be just kind of ideas that aren't very coherent so bear with me.)

(details- can be one on one or we can play multiple characters a piece, aka multiple gods/goddesses and a 'group' or 'pair' of humans)

Stumbling upon a ruined temple a maiden ( could be medieval with an 'ancient' temple or could be current day ish) is either hurt and bleeding, or falls/trips and hurts herself, leaving blood smeared on an altar. The next thing she knows there is a flash of light and standing before her is the living, breathing, embodiment of a god/goddess. When she smeared the blood unintentionally on the altar she offered herself (a -cough cough- maiden aka virgin) to the god/goddess of the temple. Now the god/goddess is free to walk the earth, though tied to the maiden who returned them and their abilities. Without their maiden the god/goddess is powerless and will deteriorate into nothing back into the ether, the more time they spend with their maiden the stronger they become...is their maiden possibly more than just an offering? could she possibly become a person they could love and eventually share their godhood with?

(details- this is based off another rp I was doing but my partner has since disappeared so we can either do something closer to the original or change it up a little so I'll be posting mostly details from the original rp and we can change it to fit us so this can be changed to a male guard instead of female it's just how it was originally played.)

A great evil came and tried to destroy the world, ravaging it and killing anyone in it's path. To stop the great evil a maiden went to the altar of her goddess and begged and pleaded for the goddess to help, to give her a way to stop this evil and save her people. The goddess heard the maiden's cries and saw her pure heart and sent her power into the maiden, letting her know what must be done. The maiden was to be sacrificed, the combination of her pure heart and the goddess' bestowed powers would empower another great warrioress to chain and imprison the great evil. Now every now and then the great evil, having loosened the hold on it's prison, will try to break free and destroy the world, and every time, whether it's 400 years or 4000 years in between, a maiden has been taken to be sacrificed, taking the goddess' abilities into her own body and giving them to the second maiden to imprison the evil again. The maiden, is a reincarnation of the original maiden, whenever the maiden (who is protected her whole life in a temple) dies, a globe of light finds another maiden (a baby) and imprints a single feather mark on the maiden, accompanied by the goddess' flower blooming around the home of the maiden. Each maiden is then taken to the temple and protected all her life being called the Priestess, in case she is called upon to save the world. The second maiden is the 'priestess' guard, she protects her priestess and if called will take her on the journey to be sacrificed and take her soul into her own body and imprison the great evil once again....what isn't known but only to a certain few, is that the guardian maiden, is the original, she is known to a few as the Phoenix, she is reincarnated each time she dies within twenty four hours in a burst of great fire. She has protected each maiden priestess in each life and she has sacrificed many. It is that time again when the great evil is awakening and the priestess and guardian must be called upon.

In a world of fae there are all kinds, different breeds, different genders, different alliances... but one thing that is understood throughout is when the Soul Star blooms they will rule the world. There are many different kingdoms, all fighting to rule the fae, it was said long ago that the Soul Star was created by the great spirits of the ether to stop the fighting, they all put a piece of themselves into a single seed and planted it in a forest, foretelling that when the Soul Star bloomed, along with it would come a being embodying the purity and unity of all and they would rule the fae, ending the wars and bring everyone together. It has since been millions of years and the Soul Star has yet to bloom, some say it is just an old fable, some say that the Soul Star is a dud and whoever or whatever was meant to be growing inside it has long since died and the ones who worship and protect the Soul Star are idiots for still believing, and then there are those who still believe and know that one day the Soul Star will bloom and bring about a new world....that day is today. The Soul Star has finally bloomed and the being inside is one of great power and is ready to bring the world into a new era, but not everyone is ready for that, not everyone wants to let some spirit infused creature rule their world and take away their power. The Soul Star being must be protected at all cost and is assigned a guardian, one who must protect them while they go from kingdom to kingdom and unite the people and their leaders, a guardian who is devoted to the Soul Star and would die for them, and maybe along the way...something else will bloom.

(details- can go many many ways but just an idea I want to expand on)

An ancient succubus/incubus comes back to the world, feeding off souls and sucking them into their body, one night they stumble across someone they can't take their soul, intrigued they end up erasing (or trying to) the person's mind and implanting themselves into their lives, whether it's as a new coworker, a random encounter that turns into more, etc. Have an idea for the reason, it's that they're a Nephilim and their souls cannot be taken by demons

May add more later

Last edited:
Updated Plot Idea! Boop

Back
Top Bottom