Character(s) My DND Rp Character

Currently reading:
Character(s) My DND Rp Character

Local time
Today 2:50 AM
Again, I'm unsure if I'm utilizing these threads properly, but I wanted to further expand possible storylines with you lovely friends by showing off one of my characters. She is currently in a campaign right now, but has a lot to give in other ways with story, so wished to make her available for written rp. (I just barely edited this picture. Name of artist is on the picture)

Vashtianna
26YGTEh.png

Race: Genasi
Class: Monk
Sex: Female
Orientation: Pan. (Love isn't easy for her but if it's possible that she falls in love, it would be based off the person, not their gender.)
Skills: Hand to hand combat, quarter staff, throwing daggers.
Proficiencies: Insight, perception, dexterity, Wisdom
Weaknesses: Straight strength, Athletics, History, Religion

Mother: Elemental Planes
Father: Absent
Sister: Ran away

Personality: The monk is quiet and easily annoyed. She doesn't quite understand the vast range of emotions that most humanoids have. This means she doesn't waste her time with others problems or joys, as she doesn't understand or feel it. She only starts to warm up to one person (possibly YC) who'm she meets shortly after a long and weary travel. This is her first real experience in the outside world, as she has spent most of her life locked in a sheltered monastery. She was simply searching for her sister, but is starting to find a whole lot more about her life that she never knew.

That's all I have without giving too much away. There is a character in mind to "fill", if you will, or you are simply free to bring your own to the table and we can discuss how to form a bond between the two. She might be socially inept and come off as cold, but there is definitely room to grow and learn.

Back
Top Bottom