My fellow Role Players, it's nice to meet you!

Currently reading:
My fellow Role Players, it's nice to meet you!

Local time
Today 8:21 AM
Hello there! My name is Lady Ilithyia, but you can call me Lily. It's a pleasure.

I am a 25 year old female with a full time life that needs some role play partners to help me escape reality. I've been writing for about 12ish years now, starting with Inuyasha and Naruto fanfics. I would consider myself a literate role player. I have been on many other sites over the years, but they have seemed to die off so I am here, hoping to find a new home.

I like paragraph styled writing, typically in third person. A mix-match of Fantasy (low and high), Supernatural, Paranormal, D&D, Adventure, Fandom, and/or Romance role plays are typically my favorite types of stories. I'm comfortable with both group and onexone role plays. I really enjoy character growth and being story-oriented, so I love OOC chat to help obtain that.

I think that should be all for now. I look forward to being around more often!

Hello there, how are you if I may ask? Welcome!

You like Fandom stuff? What kind of Fandoms are you into?

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum :) (though you've been here a few weeks now)

I'm sure you'll find some amazing writers and make wonderful friends!
The staff are always helpful and brilliant people and the community and chat is very welcoming too :)

Hello there, how are you if I may ask? Welcome!

You like Fandom stuff? What kind of Fandoms are you into?

I'm fine, thank you!

I probably should have put a list of fandoms in my introduction, oops. Oh well, here it is. (This is off the top of my head, so there's probably more I'm not thinking of) ^^

League of Legends
World of Warcraft
Elder Scrolls, specifically Skyrim
Kingdom Hearts
Pokemon
OTOME

Pokemon
Digimon
Naruto
Inuyasha
Hellsing
Rosario + Vampire
Studio Ghibli
My Hero Academia

Disney (with a twist)
Labyrinth
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Lucifer
X-Files
Marvel/DC
Harry Potter

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum :) (though you've been here a few weeks now)

I'm sure you'll find some amazing writers and make wonderful friends!
The staff are always helpful and brilliant people and the community and chat is very welcoming too :)
I may or may not have made this profile at work a few weeks ago and then completely forgot about it until today. :oops:

But, thank you! Nothing has made me think otherwise so far, so I'm sure I'll enjoy it here as much as you all. :)

Haha nothing wrong with that. You're here now which is all that matters :p

I hope you do and am always happy to help if ever needed, I love long story oriented paragraph roleplays so might even approach to see if you're interested in writing together :p

Haha nothing wrong with that. You're here now which is all that matters :p

I hope you do and am always happy to help if ever needed, I love long story oriented paragraph roleplays so might even approach to see if you're interested in writing together :p
I appreciate it!

Any time you like, you can message me! We can see what we can come up with. ^^

I'm fine, thank you!

I probably should have put a list of fandoms in my introduction, oops. Oh well, here it is. (This is off the top of my head, so there's probably more I'm not thinking of) ^^

League of Legends
World of Warcraft
Elder Scrolls, specifically Skyrim
Kingdom Hearts
Pokemon
OTOME

Pokemon
Digimon
Naruto
Inuyasha
Hellsing
Rosario + Vampire
Studio Ghibli
My Hero Academia

Disney (with a twist)
Labyrinth
Walking Dead
Game of Thrones
Lucifer
X-Files
Marvel/DC
Harry Potter

Oh nice! I've played a bit of WoW, I've kinda watched Hellsing (If watching Hellsing Ultimate Abridged counts? I don't know haha.) and I've heard of Naruto and MHA. But your wording of "(This is off the top of my head, so there's probably more I'm not thinking of)" suggests there's more. Can we hop into a Private Message and maybe plot something together? I'm curious as to whether we share some common interests if I share a list of my own. :)

Oh nice! I've played a bit of WoW, I've kinda watched Hellsing (If watching Hellsing Ultimate Abridged counts? I don't know haha.) and I've heard of Naruto and MHA. But your wording of "(This is off the top of my head, so there's probably more I'm not thinking of)" suggests there's more. Can we hop into a Private Message and maybe plot something together? I'm curious as to whether we share some common interests if I share a list of my own. :)
Of course! Send me a message and we can discuss interests. :)

^^Is the only anime I ever watched sadly, but goodness I love that show! Welcome to Inner Sanctum! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! (I never leave :p) If you have any questions, just throw them in the chat and someone there can help you or point you to someone who can! The staff are awesome and the members are pretty fantastic! I hope you have a great one! :) And have fun!

^^Is the only anime I ever watched sadly, but goodness I love that show! Welcome to Inner Sanctum! I hope you enjoy it here as much as I do! (I never leave :p) If you have any questions, just throw them in the chat and someone there can help you or point you to someone who can! The staff are awesome and the members are pretty fantastic! I hope you have a great one! :) And have fun!
Thank you so much! Everyone so far has been incredibly kind, so I fell all kinds of welcome. Have a wonderful day as well! ^^

Welcome to the site! A pleasure to see you here!
I hope you find all the stories you are looking to make!
Let me know if you have any questions.

Back
Top Bottom