MxF MY π‡π™΄π™°πšπšƒ

Currently reading:
MxF MY π‡π™΄π™°πšπšƒ

Local time
Today 3:21 PM
Pronouns
she/they
ΰͺ‡ INTRODUCTION β—ž . .β™‘ ΰΎ€

Hello, thank you for visiting my thread. I'm Eris and I go by she/they pronouns with no particular preference. I'm Australian, and my timezone is UTC+10. I generally prefer to play female characters but have no issue portraying male characters as well and enjoy it just as much. I've been roleplaying on and off for around four years, not on this site as at the time of posting I'm a newbie on here. I have regular commitments like university, work, and clubs that I do regularly and if we do start to roleplay, I can send you a schedule. I will try to notify you ahead of time if something arises that will heavily impact my communication and I will also tell you if I lose interest in our roleplay and I would like for you to do the same if possible. I won't take offense to it and would prefer honest communication.

I generally write long responses, anywhere upwards of 500 words would be preferable. However, it is not a requirement. However, I do require that we both write in third person. Unlike my prior preference, this is a must for me as I find third person a lot more enjoyable to write and read. I also do like to plot a fair amount throughout the different stages of our roleplaying experience. Communication is very important to me. I adore ocs, please send them to me! I would literally start foaming out of my mouth for them.​

ΰͺ‡ REQUIREMENTS AND EXPECTATIONS β—ž . .β™‘ ΰΎ€

#. β € β˜†Ωͺ β € β € ⇄ I expect longer responses, with a minimum of 300 words and a preference of 500 or over. I tend to write over that, but my response length can vary depending on my writing partner. I do not mind how they are formatted as long as it is readable, but I won't respond to one-liners. I tend to prefer writing multi-paragraph responses, but I'm flexible. I personally do not have perfect grammar or punctuation, so I do not expect you to either. However, I require us both to write in the third person.

#. β € β˜†Ωͺ β € β € ⇄ Communication is really important to me, so please keep that in mind. I adore plotting and would like to have roleplay partners that enjoy it as well. If you have any questions or if anything confuses you, feel free to send me a message.

#. β € β˜†Ωͺ β € β € ⇄ I do have hard limits for certain content, and I expect you to respect them as I would your limits and boundaries. I will communicate those limits with you when we chat, and I would ask that you do the same. I am up for writing 18+. Whether that's smut or violence, I have no issue writing it. However, if you would prefer not to, I have no issue excluding it either. I also have kinks that I can send you if we do decide to write 18+ content.​

ΰͺ‡ SEARCHING FOR . . . β—ž . .β™‘ ΰΎ€

Feel free to send me ideas and plots. I'm mainly looking to roleplay male x female or female x female. Storyline-wise I'm fairly flexible and am interested in giving most ideas a shot. In particular, I would love to do a fantasy-based plot, maybe with a bit of world-building, but I also wouldn't have an issue inserting our characters into a world inspired by a show, movie, or book. For example, the characters could live in a world similar to Game of Thrones or House of the Dragon. I would also be interested in doing a historical plot; regency, 16th-17th century, etc. I'm very flexible. I'd also love to do an Old Western roleplay. I'm open to doing a variety of things. Just shoot me a message, and I'm sure we'll find some sort of common interest. I do have a few plot ideas that I haven't fully fleshed out but would love to try that I can send to you as well.

When messaging me please send me an introduction, a bit about you and what you're looking for.​

ΰͺ‡ INTERESTS β—ž . .β™‘ ΰΎ€
These are just a few current roleplay interests of mine that come to mind. If you have a particular storyline in mind, feel free to message it to me, I don't mind if it isn't included in my current interests as these aren't guidelines, more so just a few ideas we could start off with.
  • selkie x fisherman
    siren x pirate
    royal x royal
    royal x knight
    cowboy x cowboy
    (polytheistic) goddess x god
    (polytheistic) god x nymph
    (polytheistic) god x mortal
    assassin x target
    • beauty and the beast.
    • sun x moon.
    • soulmates.
    • forbidden romance.
    • forced marriage or forced proximity.
    • enemies to lovers.
    • unhealthy obsession or yandere tropes.
    • arranged marriage
  • . . . work in progress . . .

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom