Currently reading:
MxF My Journal Laced with Love.

Allion's Journal

That One Gay Guy.
Local time
Today 3:31 PM
Welcome!

Quick Introduction.

• I've decided to have both a MxM and MxF search thread in two different places, as when it comes to MxF I will only play the female.
  • My name is Allion A, you may call me Allie.
  • I'm eighteen years old and fully gay. Sorry if this makes you uncomfortable.
  • I'm offensive, not in a rude way, in a more humorous way.
Simple Allie Rules.
  • Please be kind to me, if you're rude multiple times I'll just stop talking to you.
  • Respect me and my limits, somethings I just can not handle, and if you push it I'll warn you and leave if it continues.
  • Reply at the very least once a week, any longer and my pages will be old and scribbled on.
  • 3+ Paragraphs, I can't do single paragraphs or lower, it doesn't keep my attention. I can sometimes do 2-1 if it's low conflict points or a full smut roleplay.
  • I do like character sheets, it's not a must, but I will only use anime face claims unless convinced otherwise.
My Likes.
  • MxF, MxM[This is not the thread for MxM, Here's a Link.]
  • Romance, Horror, Fantasy, Fandom, Smut.
  • Torture, Drama, Rape, Death, Stalking, Abuse, Fighting, Magic, Tails/Ears/Wings.
  • Humans, Demons, Neko, Furry, Angel, Fae, Elemental, Ghost, Shifter, Vampire.
  • Omegaverse is one of my favorite things in the world, however, i'm limited to playing a nice Omega for you!
My Dislikes.
  • FxF, not my thing... I've never been inside a woman before, nor do I know how lesbians go at it. I could... try it. If you're willing to teach me.
  • Sci-fi, Historical, Medieval.
  • Playing any form of a sexually dominate female. I might play an aggressive bottom which means there is a struggle... but they'll still bottom.
  • Scat.
How I play My Babies!
  • Most will be shy, small, skittish, sweet, loving, and cuddly.
  • Though sometimes I play a badass, killer, blunt, forceful.
  • And even insane!
  • All of my characters are bottoms.
  • No oversized breasts, ass, perfect lips... they will always have some flaw!

Regaining Hope.[♂♂, or ♂♀. (Wrote in ♂♀style.)]
A hope-filled young art[Me] major finds herself working for a hope lost singer, who gave up his dream and instead built a coffee shop. They don't clash well as one is childish looking, young, and spilling with hope while the other is a hard working man, professional, and drained of his.

The Little Crow.[Violence, Kidnapping, Gangs, Demons]
A daughter of a demon was left with her human mother and adopted her ways into the street life. She's never been more than a year in school, causing so much trouble they'd claim she was a literal spawn of Satan! Now she is a very reliable source for the gang she was adopted into. Though things go south as guns are pointed, knives were drawn, and she was dragged away to be questioned and beaten into submission to spill information about a large attack.

Misunderstandings.[Elemental, Fighting]
MC: Minx, many call her Little Red. Is one of the youngest members of the clan who is able to fight. She's the youngest child from the fire gang's leader.
YC: He must be in a gang, pick whatever one you want, just not fire.
Idea: Elementals are hidden in the world, those who decide to use their elements are placed in a 'gang' with their specific element. Minx's family owns The Fire. There is a war between all gangs, none are safe. When a fight breaks out Minx is on high grounds on the rooftop and notices YC. Thinking he's a normal human he helps him dodge a burning bullet. Things get awkward and complicated.

Back
Top Bottom