Currently reading:
Any My new search thread!

Local time
Today 5:08 AM
Hello! I've been roleplaying for quiet a few years. I prefer to keep semi-lit to literate if I can help it.
I will develop plot ideas and such as I go, but for now I'm open to hear your ideas, or we can brainstorm.

A few things I like:
Vampires
Witches
Zombies
Medeival

And of course I'll add more as I go. I'm open to RP through various platforms.

Send me a message!

Hello! I am new to this website. Just joined a few days ago but I have not been able to find anyone to roleplay with so far :(. But I have been roleplaying for about 6-8 years now. I love roleplaying mxm more than anything. I don't mind roleplaying mxf as long as I don't have to play female. I like playing male characters if that is alright. And as for plot ideas, I am honestly okay with anything. I have played many different kinds of roleplays in my day haha.

Roleplays I don't mind doing:

• Supernatural things and/or beings such as : Elves, werewolves, vampires, witches, zombies, orcs, fairies, mermaids/mermen, dragons, etc

• Paranormal things, such as: Ghosts, Demons, Necromancers, etc. And abilities such as telekinesis, Clairsentience (the ability to psychically acquire knowledge, Clairvoyance (the ability to perceive people, objects, locations, or physical events via extrasensory perception. Conjuration (the ability to materialize physical objects from thin air). And well basically any kind of weird magical or psychic abilities!

• When it comes to sexual roleplays I am totally up for that since I have done many of them, just as long as they also have a story and are not just full on constant sex haha. I accept a lot of things in roleplays that many people do not, which includes mature content. But I gladly accept these things: Coarse language, sexual content of any kind, alcohol and drug use, abuse, suicidal thoughts/tendencies, depression, characters with disorders of any kind, etc.

• Oh and I would very much prefer if the roleplay was in a third person point of view. And I usually like if replies to the roleplay(s) are, at least , a paragraph. At the very least please more than just a few sentences?

All in all, I am not a hard person to get along with! I do not judge and I am not too picky haha.

Back
Top Bottom