MxF My Pet Succubus

Currently reading:
MxF My Pet Succubus

BoundlessM

Serf
Local time
Today 6:24 AM
One day, while browsing the web, a college student stumbled upon a book for auction. It had the cover of a mass-produced, disposable book, something sold with the front half used and bound into it, leaving you with an impromptu story by a nobody author. There had been a warning that the content of this book might contain topics unsuitable for the youngest readers and anyone faint of heart, but his curiosity won out. What would lead a writer to self-publish through a back-alley method like this? Not to mention that whoever was auctioning this book online had titled the auction "Summoning Book: How to Summon and Tame Sex Demons."

Why not have some fun and bid on it? If nothing else, it might make him chuckle to read a work obviously not reviewed by any editors. And if the supposed summoning became real as the auction's title stated, why not have a demon for a playmate? Though, with how poorly written this was already sounding, he had a good inkling there was nothing legitimate about this, which, thankfully, left him with a high chance of winning this auction.

And so, a day later, the book was delivered right to the college boy's door, and it certainly was in worse condition than he had initially thought. The cheap printer's ink was already starting to fade after its use, and a multitude of pages were bent in the spine or torn altogether.

But little did this young man know, while the title and author were nonexistent, the contents and functionality of the book were not. This wasn't some quickie hentai fan-fiction, either. This was, quite literally, an instruction manual on how to create, tame, love, and care for your very own wing-wielding, cum and energy-draining fiend.

-

So! Are you interested in doing this ERP? Please, message me with your fetishes, your limits, and how much you typically write! I should also say, I'm strictly looking for advanced-literate writers! Thank you!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom