Female(s) needed My Powers

Currently reading:
Female(s) needed My Powers

Molly.G

Baron
Local time
Today 12:37 AM
Helloooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!! SO I have an idea i'd liek to pitch! Here goes nothin'!!

So today I found myself daydreaming and I started to make a up a story in my head. The story has A LOT of gaps to fill but here's the idea:

There is a family who has powers. I'm thinking more of magical powers, but I also might add super powers in as well just for fun. I have not come up with the reason why, but every family can only have two daughters with powers. If there are three, the eldest daughter gets to pick which one of her little sister's power she will take away and keep. (And of course this will create fighting and drama...and we all know how much I love drama!! lol)

From here it can go several ways. Maybe the youngest gets her powers taken away and becomes jealous of the eldest sister. Maybe she begins to hate her. Orrrr maybe there are bad people in their community who can since her anger towards her sister and can offer her free powers. (Of course she takes them, knowing good and well she isn't supposed to.) Maybe those powers changes her...
Or, maybe there is a tournament that they can compete in, where other people can take their powers as well. Maybe the youngest sister enters and challenges her own sister for her powers back?

Orrrrrrrrr maybe the eldest sister takes the middle sisters powers. The middle sister then takes her anger out on the youngest etc.

Like I said, this idea has a lot of gaps and I would love to roleplay this with someone! I will be posting this in both a regular and a group request thread. Only because I'm unsure if this would be more successful as a group roleplay or one on one.

But anyways!!! Let me know what ya think!!! :)

Back
Top Bottom