Currently reading:
All My Roommate and I!?

multimvse

Serf
Local time
Today 1:53 AM
Pronouns
she/they

"Viv, I know you have nowhere to go so just stay with me and my cousin." A chirpy voice whispered out in the middle of class, wide eyes snapping to stare at the source with horror. "And how would you know about that?" She whispered back, shifting uncomfortably in her seat. The girl shrugged, tucking a lock of long black hair behind her ear, glancing towards the teacher as he went on with his lecture. "That's not important right now. We have a spare bedroom and you wouldn't have to pay rent until a couple of months from now if anything..or you could help with food and the electricity bill. All I'm saying is, living in your car isn't safe. I'm not taking no for an answer." Vivian hesitated, her expression harsh before eventually felt her shoulders sag with a sense of relief. "Thanks Lydia..you have no idea how much help this is." She mumbled, offering a small smile to her closest friend.

That was a week ago now and life had been far too hectic for her own liking since then. Vivian had settled down in her new place with ease, loving spending so much quality time with Lydia. The only thing that truly threw her off was her cousin, he was often busy with work being a few years older than they were and out of college. She had known from Lydia that her cousin let her live with him to help her out during school, especially since he was already successful with his own job and lively routine. She was unsure if he was always gone due to work or if he was seeing someone but it was rare the two girls ever encountered him. When Vivian did have a moment or two of an encounter with him, she felt so intimidated by him. He was handsome there was no doubt to that, but she couldn't get a good read on him. He was always keeping to himself but she could swear sometimes she felt eyes on her whenever her back was turned.

It got worse the last few days, so much so that she was starting to have dreams of scolding eyes watching her, drinking her up and swallowing her whole. Tonight was no different as Vivian lay in bed, shifting every so often as her dreams were plagued with heated words, rough hands and even rougher poundings. Her eyes flew open as she gasped out, sitting up and glancing to her phone only to groan as 3:30am flashed back at her. Falling back, Vivian turned on her side and rubbed at her face, she just couldn't keep having these dreams about her best friend's cousin. They didn't even talk much in the first place! She shifted slightly, biting her lips as she stared into the darkness of her room. Maybe some ice cream would cool her down and help her get through the rest of the night without another dirty dream.

Slipping on some loose pajama shorts and a tank top, Vivian snuck out of her room and sighed out, rubbing at her neck as she went into the kitchen, not bothering to turn on the light. The stove top light was enough to help her navigate to the fridge anyways. Pulling out a small personal sized ice cream cup, Vivian made her way over to grab a spoon and popped the lid open. She stood there leaning against the counter as she ate, relishing in the melting vanilla bean flavoring that coated her tongue. She loved ice cream, and screw anyone who said vanilla bean was too bland of a flavor! The shuffling feet of another had caught her attention, figuring it was only Lydia she turned and spoke up. "Sorry if I woke you, I just couldn't sleep..want a bite?" She murmured, pausing in shock when she found Lydia's cousin standing in the doorway. Wasn't he supposed to be at work tonight?! "I-Oh I'm sorry.." she trailed off anxiously, pulling the spoon closer to her with the bit of ice cream that had begun to melt on it.

hello! This is an open Roleplay with 3 slots available! I'll make a separate thread for each one of course so they stay organized! If you are interested in roleplaying this with me please dm me! I'd love to discuss kinks, no goes and ideas for a long term development! This plot is meant to be pretty heavy in the smut department so I do hope you come to enjoy! I loved this plot, I did it awhile back with a friend and I'm dying to know how others would flesh this out! đź’• above are two pictures, one real life pic and one anime based pic for whoever has preferences! You are free to make up the age, appearance and name of the cousin(who of which you will be playing for this plot). Vivian is 24 years old and when one rp ends, a slot will open back up!

Back
Top Bottom