Unspecified My writing coffers are empty!

Currently reading:
Unspecified My writing coffers are empty!

DamiBunny

Shenanigans
Local time
Today 7:40 AM
Hey! Listen! Hey hey! Listen! You! Listen!
Hello and thank you for stopping by! I'm in search of some various roleplay. I've been roleplaying on and off for 15+ years, I don't really have a set style of writing. I aim for at least a paragraph, generally I work with what is given to me. Unless something wild happens or, more likely, my net decides to take vacation, I make at least one post daily. I like a lot of genres except mecha and techy stuff, I just don't have the mind for it.

What I'm looking for: I prefer to play male characters and MxM, but can play female characters for MxF and FxF if the story is good. Gender bending. You play what you like and want, if I get too many of one..well, I'll just note it here! x3 If there is to be romance, I prefer more bottom leaning characters but can and will happily switch it up! Variety..I dig it! Speaking of romance, it doesn't have to be part of the story. I like platonic too! Or being enemies. I gravitate towards supernatural, high fantasy, dystopian, underworld, especially horror. I LOVE gore and dark themes in a story, the darker the better. So I'm fine if stories are going to involve some smut and horror and the like. Good times for me! I'm not a stickler for post length, but I do like to have at least a paragraph to work with.

Dark Themes I Enjoy: Kidnapping, blackmail, blood play, branding, torture, brainwashing, humiliation, nonconsensual, BDSM, gore, soft feminazation, doll play, dirty talk, SADISM- seriously, come at me with a good, sadistic character you want to set loose, you'll be my new best interwebs friend that I shall bake internet cookies for forever. My hard no's are: Scat or anything bathroom related, vomit, vore and usually amputation (I'll allow it in some plots).

Kill My Writing Boner: I'm pretty chill and lax with my roleplay and how my partners roleplay, you do you boo. There are very few crimes a person can commit to kill my urge to write:
  1. - Don't communicate and leave me hanging. If you lose interest, cool! Just let me know.
  2. - Use my characters as a prop. I put a lot of thought into my characters, I want to develop them too. I will not tolerate a roleplay becoming the Ballad of Your Character. So long as your character(s) actually acknowledge mine and their input, feelings, words, things going on..we'll be golden.
  3. - Have excessively whiny/needy/angsty/debbie downer characters. I'm fine with angst and tragedy, all that jazz, but I get bored quick if my character is constantly having to cheer up and chase your characters because nothing they do is ever enough. I write to escape the world, not compound it. If you yourself are having issues, by all means, hit me up in OOC for some good ol' good vibes and venting.
  4. - Leave the story to me. I WILL bring up even more points and conversations, plot twists, etc during the course of the RP. Please give input, don't be afraid to throw in what you would like to happen.

Original vs Fandom: Sadly, my list of fandoms is quite short. I like wiggleroom and creative reign and to be frank, some days its hard for me to keep established lore straight. So I'll start off with the fandoms I can pull off:

Fandoms:
Animal Crossing
Silent Hill
Resident Evil (0 through Code Veronica, 4-7 don't exist for me 3;< )
Outlast
Harvest Moon
Sailor Moon
Descendants of Darkness
Final Fantasy
Shokugeki No Sama! Food Wars!
Fatal Frame

Original Plots: *<3 I am craving
Info selling vampire x human/monsters <3
Possessed Doll <3 (Multiple angles)
Hunted in Forest
Underworld crime boss x Agent
Dystopia survivors
Captive x Captor <3 (Prefer to be the captive)
Space exploration turned horror
Genie x lamp holder
Master/Mistress x servant
Mortal enemies
Warring kingdoms/factions
Demon x Demon Hunter <3 (Prefer to be the demon)
Paranormal Themes <3
Kidnapper x victim
Sent into the future <3
Arranged marriage
Viking <3
Seraphim x whatever
Bounty hounters
Prophet and prophecies​

Just some of my ideas. I LOVE doubling up on characters, more so if my partners can too. If there's something that you really want to do, don't be afraid to speak up. So long as I have the time I have no problem helping people realize their role play dreams! I like long term role plays but am okay if they are short term or just a couple scenes as well. Added bonus, I love OOC talk with my partners. Send a DM!

Last edited:
Hi! I've never tried dark/horror roleplays but would defenetly want to try :) I love high fantasy and supernatural, medival/dark age but can also do dystopian, underworld or sci-fi, but I prefer past time before modern.
I got stuck with vampire x human, Hunted in Forest Captive x Captor (I be the Captor), Master/Mistress x servant or Warring kingdoms .
I can also play both female and male but would like mxf :)

Back
Top Bottom