Status
Not open for further replies.

Cre8tiveP0wer

Serial Ghoster
Serial Ghoster
Local time
Today 5:38 PM
Hope everyone is well?

I find myself lately craving a good Naruto story. Naruto was my first ever Anime (I am NOT familiar with the comics). I am most familiar with the first with the first of the three parts.

First, about myself as a roleplayer and what I am looking for in my potential partner:
1. Please be active.
2. Be courteous.
3. Bear in mind that I work Tuesdays - Fridays parttime and am not on my phone while at work.
4. Please don't make me do all the plotting.
5. I ONLY write M/F gender-paired-romances.
6. I have no issues with violence and dark subject matters, as it's part of the series.
7. I am looking for partners who can provide at least 500 plus words per post
8. Sexual content MUST be kept at the PG - PG13 level. I am NOT looking for this to be a sexual story.
9. Jutsu's will ONLY be used for attacking and defenses moves.
10. Please use proper grammar, spelling and punctuation.
11. I ask that THIRD person be used during roleplay; first is awkward for me.

PLOT

Donza Doru
e26991efcde7cea7367d7600b50db84b.jpg

Sexuality: Straight
Pronouns: She, Her, Hers
Skin: Ebony
Hair: Dark Brown
Eyes: Dark Brown
Height: 5' 6"
Tattoos / Piercings: None
Face Paint: None

Birthday: October 15th
Birthstone: Opal

Romantic Interest: Neji Hyūga

Personality: Determined, Strong Willed, Strong Mind, Intelligent

Personal Story: While being unable to use NinJutsu or GenJutsu, the Doru family is very strong in TaiJutsu. Her Father believes very strongly that GenJutsu is a coward's way of fighting and forbids its use, unless to free oneself from it. Performing the Release Technique. It was a stormy and rainy night while training with her Father. When suddenly Donza was struck by lightning. Collapsing to the ground, her Father watched in alarm only for her to get up moments later, her body sparking. The bolt had been so strong that while she was releasing a TaiJutsu move, it had infused with her Chakra, giving her the ability of the Lightning Release.

Known Jutsu's:
1. 10 Hit Combo:

Last edited:
Karuna Kai
7d4d4fce5478ddf3fff0d845bc39247d47c2add4cb538e74e5bc5d647d8dd725

Skin: White
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black
Height: 5' 5"

Birthday: January 10th

Personality: Punctual, Studious, Intelligent, Feisty, Honest, Strategist

Chakra Nature: Wind

Romantic Interest: Shikamaru Nara

Personal Story: Despite her smaller and more petite size, Karuna is hardly to be underestimated as a Ninja. She is as smart as Sakura and maybe even just as, if not more intelligent then Shikamaru. So far, she is the only one who can defeat him in a game of Shogi. They are often seen together playing Shogi in Shikamaru's cloud gazing spot. Her Father was against her enrolling in the Ninja Academy because of the dangers, but she does so against his will to prove to him and herself. She is extremely adept in controlling her Chakra and view Sakura as an older sister and best friend, though Karuna doesn't see the attraction of Sasuke like the other girls do, sensing his dark and selfish nature.

Oronamaru
png-clipart-itachi-uchiha-sasuke-uchiha-uchiha-clan-naruto-character-naruto-black-hair-hand.png

Skin: Pale White
Hair: Black
Eyes: Black

Birthday: December 6th

Romantic Interest: N/A

Personality: Distant, Aloof, Quiet, Intelligent, Serious

Chakra Nature:

Battle Pet:
1697566458499.jpeg
Name: Koba
Abilities:
1. Can sense how strong a Ninja is.
2. Can see by using Thermal Imaging, just like a real snake, to use as night vision and help guide the Team.
4. Can use the Killing Intent technique to paralyze one or more targets. If successful, Koba grows to a giant size and wraps himself around an enemy and crushes them to death.

Personal Story: At a very early age, Oronamaru could see how dark and how far her father, Orochimaru, was willing to go to achieve his life goals and dreams. Now that she is eighteen, she escapes from her father and Kabuto to the Hidden Leaf Village, wanting to use her training and abilities for good. Only Lady Tsunade and the Anbu is allowed to know who Oronamaru is. Along with her Sensei.

Last edited:
Saruna Sensei
png-clipart-naruto-uzumaki-ninja-manga-uchiha-clan-naruto-mammal-black-hair.png
Skin: White
Hair: Brown
Eyes: Dark Gray
Height: 6' 0"

Birthday: July 14th

Romantic Interest: N/A

Chakra Nature: Water, Wind, Lightning, Medical

Personality: Intelligent, Cunning, Deceiving, Strong, Kind

Personal Story: Wanting to become a strong and powerful Ninja at an early age, Saruna enrolled in the Academy at the age of eighteen and worked her way up to a powerful Chunin and Sensei, earning herself a team consisting of three girls: Donza, Karuna and Oronomaru. She now leads her team of girls on missions and training sessions to help them become powerful and protect the Hidden Village when the need arises.

Team: Donza, Karuna, Oronamaru

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom