Currently reading:
Any Name’s Sebastian.

Local time
Today 6:52 AM
Pronouns
I, Me, Him, His, Their.
I try to type OC's in a Solo journaling take on role playing. Inevitably those may become personal open-world sources. It's fun. Those Fandoms are in the next post below this, albeit not all of them, currently.

Who am I, and how long have I been writing and what kind of things do I like to write?

I'm a Polish Kawaler. Born in Polska but raised in Illinois a hour from Chicago's Belmont Heights. I never fell to public school's harassment: That paragon was hero but Avenger wasn't aristocratically possible. Keeping my English-diligence nobility within as always part of The Tournament of Party Animal! Before Special-Education staved me to just Court Ranger endeavors the Free-Swords began to vs the Hedge Knights. Stuck in the formalities of ethnics but not ethnicity, I requiemed The Resistance to stay Polish to respect Brigands. But in special-ed I didn't try to be a delinquent because Skateboarding fulfilled Shire Parties. So, my duties, became deflecting Beseigers, dueling Antagonists into being Cadavers, and Renegading. That was cool.

It was all skateboarding those 11 years; 9th Grade to the Age of 23. I began Jobbing at 23, when at a Rank of Captain-Commander Highlandering self imposed… The minimal ideas revirtued at me then causing me to write a Party Animal Restitution; with what Polish I did gain, like four Summer Endings of Polish Church Camp known as Kolony. . . ramparting me to Ward when Middle School re-enlisted me to the original Shire - I went through two other elementaries because special-ed tried to harass my Parents - that whilst doing Animal Soulmate Fitness around Age 32 I moved to my Country Polska. Happy about the Magister Degree venturing me allowed to be my Nobility, the "bachelor" stuff lost to my Country's term Kawaler.

Been Writing though just in at like 8 Years. It was building to overtake rping in elementary. The Dandies in-class has inbred chances to evade minstrel to have their harrowing attain respects. So, Animal Superhero Theme occurred. But the dexterity to have principles be skill made me keep it from them, since it was just day dreaming. When I did start vigilantism I had practiced said dexterity in doujin chats as a Halo Spartan|Mandalorian commando with amplified auxiliary speakers blasting them music to me slaying rift dimensional beasts only a Space Pirate would. Then I ventured into "Otherkin" areas to respect myself, straightening my ampleness into logic or practicality (Sardonicism values), then aptituding x-themes I accomplished my Animalsoulmate rping Solo because learning cash-in-RPing took a while to buy-in Adventurers to have grander Mercenary skill. Inevitably I created that Animal themed Superhero.
So, just OC's in Fandoms for me.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

Casual. Paragraphs don't need to be essays. Just intermediate if anything.

Twice a Week at the least.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
Mercenary isn't emo. But it won't be me dying - "Boyfriends" pledge.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?
Sure. I don't foster families. But I'm barbaric so I know compassion ain't "mission"ary.

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)
Many. I'm not imperial though, there won't be schools or adversaries cheating. I do have Pokémon though…

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?
I'm Male. Ideally I want the other Player to be the same sex they are irl - because I totally Huntsman Balls. That's right!- Aristocrats having Balls. I'm so fond of role playing I've accumulated Huntsman valor. Let's go hunting! Forget the Garissons, Vanguards, Guilds, Citadels, whatever - I need to hunt. If not it's ok though, we'll fantasy hunt humanoids out of my Kingdom.

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
Some.

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread) Sure.

Any additional notes you want to add? Spelling may be Freeform, but grammar will be tried.

Last edited:
Original Characters preferred.
alphabetical order;

A: 1} Avatar: The Last Airbender.

B: 1} Batman Beyond.
2} Black Cat from MARVEL. My first Comic Booklet. Didnt appeal to me, but maybe the Dames here see something now.

C: 1} Counter-Strike.
2} Cowboy Bebop.

D: 1} DC Comics. There's more Slice of Life than Marvel's just-back-stories. Batman Beyond was the first Toon|Animation Show I finished, too.
2} Delicious in Dungeon.
3} Dragon Booster.
4} Dragonball Z.
5} Drifting Dragons.

E:

F: 1} Futurama.

G: 1} G.I.JOE: A Real American Hero.
2} Goblin Slayer.
3} Grimgar of Fantasy and Ash.
4} Gun Gale Online.

H: 1} Halo. That Halo 2 customization got my heart. Didn't get Xbox Live till Halo 3; I'm a Field Major.
2} Hot Wheels.

I: Interspecies Relations.

J: Justice League Unlimited.

K: Kim Possible.

L: Lupin the 3rd.

M: MegaMan NT Warrior.

N: 1} Naruto.
2} NeoPets.

O: 1} One Piece.

P: 1} Pokémon. I do a Public School thing not new regions.

Q:

R: 1} RuneScape. First place I Chat-Based Roleplayed. Learned to use Asterisks for it, with Parentheses for OOC - so well in fact obstinance was Brackets in OOC so I created diligence into Nobility as these symbols I fondly use for the numerical order here.

S: 1} Sk8 the Infinity.
2} STAR WARS.
3} Sword Art Online.

T: 1} Turok.

U:

V: 1} Vinland Saga but I'm Polish.

W:

X:

Y: 1} Yu Yu Hakusho. This is my only daemon hunting rp. First Manga I finished.

Z: 1} Zoids. I use a Pit Viper custom Stealth Viper.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom