Closed Natural disaster Rp.

Currently reading:
Closed Natural disaster Rp.

Local time
Tomorrow 5:33 AM
Pronouns
She/her
Hello I just joined the site
I'm. Looking to start a natural disaster rp maybe a flood something around the themes of the whole 2012 stories
It may contain adult sexual stuff and it. May not
I will push the whole story ahead but it's open to change by all participants
It does not contain any sort of supernatural elements only those of science and natural disaster
I rather people with 1 to 3 paragraphs I don't mind occasional long replies or short ones but I can't read 3 pages for each reply nor is 1 line all the time acceptable

Im Looking for a party of 4 to 6 people I think
Please contact for more info, character templates, and any other question
I will make the main chat after the recruitment
Ps
If I broke any rules or did anything wrong this is my first post so please guide me thank you

Did you intend to tag this with "Closed"? Maybe I missed something along the line but I've always interpreted that to mean you're not looking for anyone else, as if the party is already put together and there are no more openings. If that's the case, congratulations for making it happen to quickly. However, if that's not the case, seeing it is tagged as closed might cause prospective players to skip over reading it.

Did you intend to tag this with "Closed"? Maybe I missed something along the line but I've always interpreted that to mean you're not looking for anyone else, as if the party is already put together and there are no more openings. If that's the case, congratulations for making it happen to quickly. However, if that's not the case, seeing it is tagged as closed might cause prospective players to skip over reading it.
OH no damn I thought closed means it's not just open for everyone and we pick the group did I mess it up

Back
Top Bottom