MxF Need a Controlling Dom

Currently reading:
MxF Need a Controlling Dom

ShortGrace22

Count
Local time
Today 12:23 AM
Hi everyone,
I am looking for a man or a woman to dominate my character. By dominate I mean control. Kinks I want to see included are your character picking my outfit for me, forced orgasms, bondage, and all kinks that are messy. What do I mean by messy you ask? Anything that would make my skin glisten. So things like sweat, piss, body oil, water, etc. And of course cum play either men cumming, or women squirting, or strap ons with fake cum.
Quick note and this is important so I will put it in all caps: WHEN I SAY PICK MY OUTFIT FOR ME THAT REQUIRES YOU TO INCLUDE A PICTURE OF THE CHARACTER/FACECLAIM IN THE OUTFIT SO THAT I CAN UNDERSTAND WHAT I AM PLAYING.
I usually can only bring myself to write 1-2 paragraphs but if you want to write more feel free but I just won't be able to match.

Now for the fun part. Ideas.

Celebrity Photoshoot: in this scene I play a celebrity we agree on. You play a photographer. The celebrity has her photoshoot, and the photographer likes her and wants her pussy. So as he picks outits for her to change into, each outfit gets progressively sexier than the last, eventually leading into some form of sex. This can be romantic or he can force her.

Falling Skies Fandom RP: I loved the show Falling Skies. I want to RP as Lourdes. She is the doctor's assistant. There are so many opportunities for a soldier to take advantage of or romance/seduce a pretty doctor in training. The character is played by Seychelle Gabriel if you need to find pictures of outfits to make her wear that are different than what she wears in the show. This can be romantic or he can force her.

Coworker: not into the boss/secretary stereotype. I want you to be working in one area and me in another. We work together sometimes. This should 100% be romance and once we are together you become my dom. Need an example to know what I am talking about? Think Mike and Rachel from Suits. No force allowed in this plot.

Vampire: you play a vampire, I play your victims. You would be a vampire that is also addicted to controlling girls for sex or their blood doesn't taste good to you. You would seduce a girl, make her fall for you, dominate her in the ways I mentioned earlier, and after you are satisfied sexually, you suck her dry. Once she is used up you discard her and move to the next one. (If you don't like vampires we can do a variation on this where you are a serial killer instead). No force in this one please, I want the girls to see that they were tricked as they finally realize the intentions are nefarious when it is too late.

Gymnastics Cheating: I don't expect this to gain much traction but here we go. Olympic gymnastics competition is starting tomorrow. Your character knows that she is for sure going to take second because my character is so good. So she cheats but not through enhancers, through sex. She sneaks into my practice, ties me up to the gymnastics equipment, and forces me to cum so many times that I would never be able to compete the following day. After she wins gold and I don't even medal at all she comes back to me and demands that I become her sex slave because she liked sexually abusing me so much. She doesn't take no for an answer.
This plot is a bit more specific than the others. It requires FxF and it requires force. If you want we can have me fall for you after I have been your unwilling sex slave for a while after the olympics are over.

If any of these plots seem interesting to you, or you have ideas for a different plot with similar themes then PM me. Let's have some kinky fun.

Back
Top Bottom