Need a Controlling Male

Currently reading:
Need a Controlling Male

kalopsia

Serf
Local time
Today 8:11 PM
Hey, I'm kalopsia!

I'm really interested in an idea between a girl (mc) and a controlling man (yc). I've come up with many ideas of things that could be happening between the characters:

One would be between step-siblings. MC (age 24) lives away from her family, and tends to stay away from her family after her mom had remarried just the year before this is happening. YC is the 25 (or so) year old son of the new husband decided to pay his new sister a visit, wanting to meet her because she skipped out on the wedding. YC would convince MC to let him stay with her by your choice of persuasion. MC would have to go pick them up dinner just a few minutes later, and while she is gone, he could go snooping around her place and find some sort of source that he could use to blackmail her, or use her in whatever way he pleases.

A second version of that would be with a new neighbor. YC would come off as sweet and would seduce MC when she pays him a visit, welcoming him to the neighborhood. He would invite her in for dinner and after persuading her, MC would come in and have dinner with him, which would go on and lead to 'other things'. From that, it could turn out that he would be her new boss and could easily fire her if she doesn't do as he says.

Kind of branching off from the last idea, instead YC would introduce himself and persuade his way inside her home, things would go along just like the last idea except in the morning, he would explore her house, finding something to ruin her if it was released.

Please PM me if any of these ideas are interesting to you or even if you have gotten ideas from this thread! : )

Also, if you'd like any information about my writing style, response examples, or anything of the such, please let me know!

Thank you for your time : )

Back
Top Bottom