Unspecified Need A Creative Outlet While Locked In

Currently reading:
Unspecified Need A Creative Outlet While Locked In

treadstone

Baron
Local time
Yesterday 11:38 PM
As we all know COVID-19 has kept us all in our homes for the most part. After a long hibernation from this site, I am back again to keep my sanity because I am cooped up at home all day.

Some things about me: I am a college student and my classes have moved online and I am fortunate to still have my job so I am also working while stuck at home so my replies won't be so consistent but I will reply at least once a day. I am a 21 year old female and have been roleplaying for a while now so I would say I am somewhere in between lit and advanced lit.

As for roleplay plots I am looking for it to be mostly story based with minimal smut, if smut is involved I play a sub role and am not looking to change that. As far as kinks go we can discuss that on a case by case basis.

I do have a few ideas which will be listed below but I would also love to come up with ideas with you! I am fine with roleplaying with males and females and I also like playing multiple characters in a roleplay. As far as genres go, I don't watch a lot of anime or play a lot of video games so it would be harder for me to roleplay in those generes but all others are fine! If any of my plots interest you or you would like to roleplay with me please shoot me a pm! Hope to hear from you soon!

Princess Zara was running fast, by now everyone would have realized that she was no longer at the wedding venue. She had to pay a hefty sum to her guards and servants to keep their mouths shut and help her escape. Her heart was pounding as she started running towards the docks, freedom was so close. She never agreed to marrying Prince Ahil because she had no interest on being the wife of a scheming, arrogant, and impertinent prince. This marriage was purely political and Prince Ahil just wanted the resources to expand his empire. Zara never asked to be a princess and never said yes to marrying Prince Ahil so she decided to flee the country.

In the distance she could hear the sound of horses so she picked up the pace as she neared her ship. It had taken her days to organize this whole thing and have a ship waiting for her when she got there. She saw a man standing there by a small servants ship and she handed him a bag of coins that was meant to go to Prince Ahil as part of her dowry. She got on the ship with a small box of her personal possessions and still in her full wedding attire. The man pushed the boat and the sails quickly caught wind taking Zara further into the ocean. As the distance from the docks got longer Zara sighed in relief, she was free. The moon was high in the sky and the waters were calm, everything was going well.

About two hours later, rain was pouring, there was thunder, and the ocean was rough. Zara was crying and trying to keep the boat steady by messing with the sails but Zara wasn't the most knowledgeable about sailing ships. Water was starting to come in the ship as the waves on the sea got rougher and rougher. Zara looked up and saw a huge wave forming, the last thing she before was thrown in the ocean and passed out.

Zara coughed out water and gagged as she came to consciousness. She felt warm sand underneath her and slowly opened her eyes. It was sunny outside and all she could see was sand. As she sat up she saw her arms had been cut from broken bangles. To her left was her box of possessions that surprisingly survived her ordeal. Picking the box up, Zara slowly got herself together and started to walk down the beach.

(This roleplay is set around AD 200 my character hails from ancient India and I was thinking that she ended up on a the shore of Greece but we can change that according to what you're comfortable with!)

The opening scene on this one depends on what era we decide to go with. The plot is that my character is doing an internship at a company that is testing a prototype time machine and accidentally activates it and ends up time travelling. She can either go into the future or back into the past.

Shasta was a straight A student, graduated college with honors, was a successful accountant, and now she ran a huge drug empire. Creating, transporting, shipping, and selling she was in charge of it all. Her experience and knowledge kept her successful and her connections to law enforcement authorities kept her in business and out of jail. Not to mention her alluring looks kept most men (and some women) woven around her fingers.

However there is a new police chief in town (Y/C) who won't let anything get in the way of making sure that the law is enforced. After seeing Shasta's file, the new police chief is shocked that no evidence was ever found against her and that she has never been arrested. The police chief has decided that no matter what Shasta and her empire must be taken down. Will the police chief be successful or will they too fall for Shasta's alluring nature?

I will update this if I get anymore ideas, I hope to hear from you, thank you for reading this!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom