MxF Need Masculine Dominant Older Men Characters!

Currently reading:
MxF Need Masculine Dominant Older Men Characters!

Local time
Today 11:16 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

Hey there! Thanks for looking at my thread. I'm Jordan and I'm 35 years old. I've been dabbling in RP for 20+ years back when the hottest spots for RP were AOL chatrooms and yahoo. I love to do original stories but I am down for canon characters if we do have something we both enjoy playing from. I'm a sucker for romance, age gaps and forbidden love. When playing in OC settings I prefer something modern unless it's portal fantasy based. Do you like "I can fix her." types like innocent good girls at first glance that have a bunch of underlying issues? Or maybe you want to corrupt one of those types? I'm your gal. I'm also super open to playing all your closet weeb trope anime girl dreams! I'm serious, if you've ever been scared to ask, don't hesitate here. We can be weebs together. I guess with that said it goes without saying I prefer face claims to be anime based or at least drawn.

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

I like between 3-5 paragraphs but I have a habit of matching my partner if desired for longer replies. My schedule is very open and at times I keep weird hours. I will not disappoint you by keeping you waiting for a long period of time or ghost you. I love chatting with my RP buddies and would hope you'd like to do the same! However, please do not go into RPing with me thinking I'm gonna be your girlfriend.

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?

Totally fine as long as it's not in the realm of kink.

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

I love masculine older men (Up to 40 years older is my max) and I tend to play +18 busty curvy ladies. Daddy kink goes brrr. Spanking, Rope play/Shibari, Dirty Talk, Cum Play, Breeding, Lactation, Breast/Nipple worship, Experienced men training inexperienced women, (Playing) Submissive, Pet Play, Sex in public, Dubcon and Incest. There's probably others I'm open to so don't be afraid to ask.

My hard nos are bathroom and feet stuff.

I NEED story in order to do sex scenes or else it won't click with me. I would say I like my stories 30/70 on smexy to story scale ratio.

Do you write any fandoms?

A couple! I warn you they might be kind of obscure...

Hotel Dusk: Room 215

Ragnarok: The Animation (Would be OCs)

Resident Evil: 0

Resident Evil: Outbreak (Would most likely be OCs.)

Osomatsu-San

Lupin the 3rd

Final Fantasy 7
(My kingdom is on offer if someone plays YuffiexCid with me! Otherwise It'd be fun to do OCs in this universe.)

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

Mafia boss with Dead Right-hand man's daughter he is entrusted to raise.

E-Girl x Talent Manager

Idol x Manager

Student x Teacher

CEO's Daughter x Bodyguard

Slave x Slave Owner

Kogal/Gyaru x Businessman

Kogal/Gyaru x Yakuza

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?

I don't actually but that's mainly because I love to plot something out I know my partner will also enjoy and get input in! I don't want you to feel shy talking to me and I'm very open-minded so please don't worry about your ideas sounding "stupid" with me.

Last edited:
Gonna bump this. I could probably take on a few more peeps but then I'm gonna be filled up.

is this still open? i have a few ideas, mostly supernatural. do you like monsters?

Back
Top Bottom