Currently reading:
Any Need some new roleplays

Hinatu <3

Delayed Awesomeness
Local time
Today 8:24 AM
Pronouns
She, Her
Hey hey guys! I'm looking for something new, I've got this forbidden love type want going! I almost want a Romeo and Juliet type roleplay but doesn't have to be exactly that! I would prefer some type of fantasy to go with it just because I like that type of stuff but if I have the right partner I don't need fantasy to make it fun.

So a few ideas are-

Sibling's betrothed? Like Renaissance type era and your sibling (depending on your gender and sexual orientation) is betrothed but you and the betrothed fall in love?

Maybe like a magical creature that draws their power from like celibacy or something? ( I don't know, I'm weird) and the more they fall for your (my) character the more they lose their powers and they have to chose?

I've got some others but I don't know, I just want a forbidden love type thing! I do like some smutt (I'm a smutt roleplayer so sue me) but can calm down on it if with the right partner.

Anybody interested just message me :)

Hello!! I love the potential for drama! I usually play MxM, is that something you're interested in with these kinds of plots?

Back
Top Bottom