Unspecified needle in a thread, get into my head.

Currently reading:
Unspecified needle in a thread, get into my head.

dippity.ii

𝗟 𝗼 𝗮 𝗱 𝗶 𝗻 𝗴 . . .
Local time
Today 1:41 PM
Pronouns
She/They
ㅤㅤㅤ ﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀﹀
ㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ 。↷ ✧*̥₊˚‧☆ミ table of contents!¡ •ଓ.°

┊i. about dippity.ii
┊ii. writing experience, preference, and schedule
┊iii. genres, starters, and pairings
┊iv. characters
┊v. kinks and limits
ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ ㅤ︶︶︶︶︶︶︶˗ˋ .*ೃ✧₊˚.❁ ↷
—ㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ
╭─━━━━━━━━━━─╮
ABOUT DIPPITY.II
╰─━━━━━━━━━─╯
Hello, hello! My name is Dippity or even then you may call me Rae! It is short for another name
that I do not prefer to be call. I am twenty-three years old as of July 7th of 2022.
At the current moment, I am attending college and majoring in English. Why, of course, I want to be a writer.
I just need to get better at it.
Another thing about is that I am a night shift manager at a local restaurant in town. It can get very tiring but the money is very well worth it.
Anything else about me? Oh, yes! I have two dogs by the name of Akita and Bowie, threes cat by the name of Briar Rose, Persephone, and Remington.
And let me not forget Ringo the Ball Python and Hades the Betta fish.
My favorite hobbies are role-play, sleeping, cleaning and the occasional driving around listening to country music on an old backroad.
Yep, you guessed it, I'm southern as can be with the accent to prove it.
I believe that will be all for now. I'll leave it at this so that questions can be asked!
I enjoy making friends out of my partners.
Other than this, I hope to see you all soon!

╭─━━━━━━━━━━─╮
WRITING EXPERIENCE,
PREFERENCE, AND
SCHEDULING

╰─━━━━━━━━━─╯

I've been roleplaying for nearly twelve years now. I have experience in playing male and female characters.
As of the current moment, I am only looking for a woman on man encounter for my cravings.
I will write in a third person's point of view only.
I can and will provide anywhere from 5-10 paragraphs maximum.
Normally, I can range anywhere from 10 to 33 paragraphs with evenly detailed sentences.
But with me just coming out of my own depression induced hiatus, I will more than likely drop to 4-5 paragraphs, especially with my job.
My schedule is fairly hectic!
I wil say that I do prefer a slow burn when it comes to smut happening in a story. I will deeply prefer that there is build up for the first time but after that I do not care what happens.
Monday - Thursday, I will probably be able to only get one or two responses out. It is mainly because I am asleep during the day and working from like 6pm to 2am in the morning.
Yes, I am very much tired half the time.
Friday - Sunday, I am most of the time free. I'm mainly cleaning, catching up on sleep, replying, or visiting family.

╭─━━━━━━━━━━─╮
GENRES, STARTERS, AND
PAIRINGS

╰─━━━━━━━━━─╯

GENRES:
Supernatural, Modern, Slice of Lice,
Romance, Erotica, Fantasy, Horror, Fandoms.
Mystery. (I have deep love for anything to deal with pirates, victorian era, and the medieval era.)

STARTERS AND PLOTS WILL BE LISTED BELOW:
PLOT ONE: BASED OFF OF THE MOVIE 'THE INVITATION'

𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘵𝘳𝘶𝘨𝘨𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘰𝘸𝘯𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘵𝘪𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘸𝘢𝘪𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘶𝘱 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘪𝘭𝘭𝘴. 𝘈𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘥𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘮𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳? 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘥 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘧𝘦𝘦𝘭 𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘳𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨.. 𝘶𝘯𝘵𝘪𝘭 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘰𝘮𝘭𝘺 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘦𝘥 𝘶𝘱 𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘤𝘭𝘢𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘢 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘭 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘧 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘢𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘸𝘰𝘳𝘬 𝘵𝘰 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘩𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘨𝘦. 𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘭𝘺 𝘦𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘪𝘢𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘤 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘦𝘴 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘫𝘰𝘪𝘯 𝘩𝘪𝘮 𝘢𝘵 𝘢 𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘦𝘤𝘢𝘥𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘦𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘦— 𝘢𝘭𝘭 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘌𝘯𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘥.

𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯.

𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘤𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘴 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦, 𝘴𝘩𝘰𝘸𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘦𝘥 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘱𝘳𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘳 𝘭𝘢𝘥𝘺 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴𝘶𝘮𝘦𝘥 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘭𝘦𝘧𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵.. 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘮𝘦𝘦𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 (𝘠/𝘊), 𝘸𝘩𝘰 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘯𝘴 𝘵𝘰 𝘣𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘭𝘰𝘳𝘥 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘪𝘯. 𝘈𝘯 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮, 𝘴𝘵𝘰𝘭𝘦𝘯 𝘨𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘤𝘦𝘴, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘮𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘶𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘰𝘧 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘦𝘳𝘴.

𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 (𝘠/𝘊) 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵.. 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘴 𝘫𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘣𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘥.. 𝘐𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘦𝘮𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘎𝘦𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘴𝘪𝘵𝘶𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯. 𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘦𝘴𝘯'𝘵 𝘬𝘯𝘰𝘸 𝘪𝘴 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘯𝘦𝘸𝘧𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘮𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘧𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘭𝘺 𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘰 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘴𝘦 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘶𝘳𝘦𝘴, 𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘱𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘵𝘸𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮, 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵𝘧𝘶𝘭 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘱 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘤𝘩𝘢𝘪𝘯.

𝘞𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘵𝘵𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘰𝘸𝘯..? 𝘞𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘳𝘳𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘰 𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘶𝘳𝘦? 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳𝘮𝘢𝘵𝘩 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘤𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘭𝘺.
(HIGHLY CRAVING THIS ONE!)

STARTER TWO: THE WITCH AND THE WOLF

Upon the forest floor lie the trees of yesteryear, fallen in storms long forgotten. The seasons have been harsh, stripping away the bark and the outer layers, yet rendering them all the more beautiful. They have the appearance of driftwood, twisting in patterns that reminded Genevieve of seaside waves; even the color of the moss is kelp-like. She lightly reached out and brushed her fingertips against the moss. It is soft, damp, yet her fingers come away dry. She tilts her head upwards, feeling her hair tumble further down her backside. The pines are several houses tall, reaching the beaming lights of the pale yet ominous full moon. The lull of the nightingales burst into the blackened night, the silence from the ground working together with the singing to create an improvised melody. A new smile paints itself upon her freckled face, rose pink semi-illuminated by the dappled light. Before she knows it her feet have begun to walk, body and mind on autopilot- it is simply an elegant stroll in the moonlight with no expectations of what could be inside of it.
Genevieve hummed a sweet lullaby from when she was a mere child under her breath. She wondered into the forest a few moments before to come and bathe in the moonlight with a basket straying to her side. Her attention was diverted from her original mission, the point of her entering the forest was to restock her supplies. The healing witch has been in need of a few items-- rosemary, moss, agrimony, and benzoin. The forest may not have the entirety of what she needs but it is a good source for moss even the venomous herb. Even the plant known as Actea Pachypoda. It is one out of the many types of berries that cannot be eaten. It is a baneberry, known as a sedative that can cause damage to the cardiac muscle tissue or cardiac arrest. If reversed? It can be used to drain all of the poison out of one's body with the right type of tools and magic. Simply a type of magic that Genevieve happened to be specialize in. The cloak that is adorning her body created a strong silhouette form in the moonlight, as if the head of it itself was carried upon a pillar.
Soon enough, Genevieve found herself near the bankside of the only river nearby. The murky waters of the river come in a black-green serenity, gliding among the forest roots, calling up to the boughs. The water rushed against the damp banks with a smooth sailing current crashing into it. The thought of her retrieving any supplies has been lost to the mere thought of dipping her feet into the water. She latched the thickly woven hickory basket onto a nearby tree branch, hoisting it up there to hang freely. The silk strings holding her cloak together became unraveled as she pulled on each of them one by one. What she did to the basket, is what she did for the cloak as well. She reached down and pulled at the knotted skirt, pulling up up to her knees and stepping into the water. The algae squished between her toes as she stepped onto the hardened rocks, being careful not to slip. It has been so long since she has enjoyed the common feel of fresh water brushing up against her flesh. The small pond outside of her quaint little cottage has no justice to what this river could do. She held her the damp end of her skirt up and began to walk through the water with a wonder of how the water appears to be as dark as the starlit sky above her.
Genevieve found herself up the bankside with her eyes focused on the rolling currents until the sound of ragged breathing reached her ears. The wandering witch's head shot up in the direction of the labored breathing to find a man there bludgeoned and bloodied, staining the damp grass beneath him. A few seconds passed, Genevieve heaved herself out of the water and stood over him, allowing the fabric of her skirt to flow downwards. She fell downwards onto her knees with her hands hesitantly hovering over his chest. The arrowheads glimmered beneath the moon, showing off the silver steel. For someone to still be breathing? Genevieve guessed that the fallen male is not as human as his appearance makes him out to be. Her thoughts wondered to the church and if they were lurking around, following him? Her head swiveled around in every direction and listened out for any sign of what could be a massive group of rioters coming through the forest. The fear of what could happen next struck a chord deep inside of her to the point she wasted no time in using what little strength she has to try and pulled the man up. A deep groan escaped from her lips as she tossed his arm over her shoulder and slid another arm around his waist, pulling him upwards.
"𝙈𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙯𝙤𝙢𝙖𝙞." That one little simple word made all of the difference in the word at this point. The meaning of the word means 'Levitation,' which is a simple spell to move things from one place to the other. It helps out tremendously with heavy objects, especially in Genevieve's current situation with an unconscious male with nothing but dead weight to him. A silver silhouette of an outline appeared around the outer edge of the male's body, giving him a glow. His body only hovered an inch off the ground but still held her hands and arms around him as if he were bound to float away from her. She led the way through the forest for a few miles before the outline of a cottage was visible in the distance. She paused at the small wooden bridge that led up to it and took a deep breath before continuing on. When they reached the front porch, She threw a common smell towards the door and watched as it bounded open with a light slam behind it as it collided into the wall behind it. A few logs in the fireplace ignited on their own in the main room, showing a well furnished first level to the building. Chairs and cushioned benches sat around the stone fireplace, each completely unique with their own styles of supports and legs made from metal. A dusty purple and gold flag was hung above the fireplace, half carefully covered by another tapestry. Without another word to it, Genevieve laid the other down on one of the cushioned cots on the floor in front of the fire. It was deathly cold outside and with his wounds? She needed to gather as much warmth as she could. She pressed her hand beneath his head and softly laid it into a cushioned cloak that she was previously using earlier that day.

She removed the spell and then began to study the wounds adorning his physique. The arrowheads were embedded into his flesh and it only left her feeling nauseous to the thoughts of how deep they could be. It has been several years since she has dealt with someone of this nature. It was the main reason she found herself living farther into the woods near the enchanted forest. The church nearly eradicated all of the living creatures inside of it that she took refuge in it. It was safe when no one ever bothered to step inside of it. "Asclepius. Goddess be with me," she prayed silently as she glanced to his face before digging into his flesh with her bare hands, her fingertips digging until she pulled one of of the arrowheads out. The scarlet blood stained her own flesh, marring it with his life's essence. She was unsure if the other should awake or not but went into pull at another arrowhead. This time she cringed at the sound of tearing flesh as she ripped the second one out, blood pooling from the gaping wound on his chest.

STARTER THREE: THE CAPTIVE SIRE
The superiorly thick smoky clouds rolled in like boulders, ready to crush anything in their way. The darkness was engulfing and seemed to fully consume any spec of light. Any last hope was gone... Without warning water came gushing down – throwing itself onto the gagged knife-like rocks. The rocks seemed to slice the water from its many thousands of sharp daggers, embedded all over it. The water came gushing down like a waterfall along the firm surface of the ship. The merciless winds caused the enormous waves to crash and erupt like lava coming down from a raging volcano. It splits like an aggressive wild animal, angered by the vigorous storm. The waves punching and beating the ship with all of their might and the wind gusts knife the piercing thorns of wood. The sound of gulling scream of the crew reached over the echoing storm as something unnatural splashed out from the monstrous waves, thudding against the open floor.

It is a woman but.. not.. quite a woman.
The top half of the creature is one of a beautiful woman. As if starlit and wintry boughs have swirled together in some lucid dream, her blonde hair was every hue of buttermilk but appeared stringy as each strand attached itself to either her face or hiding her breasts from plain sight. Traveling down passed her navel is the uncomfortable sight of a fish tail. It was long and translucent, grey as the hammering waves. Blood poured from a sliced wound on the left side of it's tail, seeping out in a rush. The crew eyed the creature with uncertainty, wanting and needing to rid the ship of it. They wanted to pierce it's very flesh with the silver of a fanged tipped dagger. Yet, the Captain of the ship held other orders for the creature, for to be placed into his quarters.. to lay there until it awakes for further questioning.

What an extraordinary find in the storm of the ocean..

FANDOMS:
-
Game of Thrones, Marvel, Harry Potter,
Falling Skies, Arrow.
╭─━━━━━━━━━━─╮
CHARACTERS
╰─━━━━━━━━━─╯

Pandora Constantine (Immortal Vampire).
Elaryia Nepraleon (Elven Princess).
Genevieve Wrolth (Healing Witch).
Illyra Stark (GOT OC).
Selia (Siren).
Salem James (Dark Witch).
Alessandra Scythe (Mafia).
╭─━━━━━━━━━━─╮
KINKS AND LIMITS
╰─━━━━━━━━━─╯

KINKS
handjobs, giving/receiving oral, cunnilingus, face sitting, teasing, edging, face sitting, orgasm (denial, control, force), beds, knotting, breeding, breath play, flogging/caning, choking, lingerie, wax play, ice play, face fucking, gags, knife play, anal, masochism, sadism, romance, sensation play and deprivation, voyeurism, pinning, bondage, forbidden romances, ect.

LIMITS

incest, mummification, amputation, vore/gore, anything bathroom play, ect. If you think I'm into something just ask me!

Other than that? Please don't be shy to message me! I'm pretty much down for anything, especially if you come with your own plots!
Message me privately for further questions and information!

Back
Top Bottom