Unspecified Neo-Katana

Currently reading:
Unspecified Neo-Katana

Blullby

The Feathered Knight
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:27 AM
Technocorp, the nation's pride as the largest and most abundant city in the Cyberlands. The year is 2498. The great war is over and those who were unwilling to convert to the modern ways were wiped from all systems, leaving no traces.

The system is failing.

Technocorp, a city bought out by the world's largest pharmaceutical producer, is now full of opportunities, but which each one there is an equal counterpart of crime: Arms dealing, illegal drug manufacturing, bribery, and the worst of all: Love.

IN this city there is one of two options: Abide by the law until someone blows your brains out, gashes you with a plasma blade, or turns you into a slave of their gang. Or... start making your own rules and fight for survival, because all this city cares about is making sure its emplo*#$% [Correction] Citizens, are happily going to their job, working themselves to death, and making another litecoin.

So for this rp, I was thinking of doing this with one other person. No preference on gender or anything as I do not usually pursue romance in a story unless the plot really develops and the characters build a connection along the way. Even then I usually prefer a MxF relationship in which I would be the male role.

For this story, I would like to find someone who enjoys world building together, creating original characters, and overall just having fun! I don't like the expectancy of "Write this many words" or, "One of us leads while the other reacts" all that mumbo jumbo just makes me sick. Just write as best as you can, or as well as you feel like writing, and let's go create an adventure in a cyberpunk city.

Back
Top Bottom