Unspecified New and Searching!

Currently reading:
Unspecified New and Searching!

Local time
Today 12:45 PM
Hi, my name is (alias) fae, like fairy, because I like fairytale creatures and monsters. I indulge in writing themes and settings that is everything but normal. By usual time period of writing tends to either lean to the historic side (medieval, ancient, period) or futuristic. I do not write modern settings too often, but when I do, it will probably be vampire / lycan or superhero themed. I also enjoy darker themes, and darker settings, but it could be a bit much for certain writing partners, therefore I dont limit my writing on darker things only. I can do lighter writing too. Comedic elements can be especially fun.

As for the characters I usually write, they tend to be female, but I am not unwilling to give male characters a go.

Writing & Schedule
I write multiple paragraphs at a time, but I know it can sometimes be difficult squeezing out long replies. I appreciate quality writing in that sense, over quantity. Replies that would inspire my own creative writing, and vice versa. As for posting schedule, I do post multiple times a week, and could be multiple times a day, if I have some free time on my hands. (I tend to get absorb if the roleplay is particularly juicy). I am, however, patient, and do not expect my partner to reply often if they are not able to do so.

Violence & Gore :
As I mentioned before, I like darker themes. I am also a Special Effects MU Artist, so there little that can put me off or trigger me. A bit of violence could be fun, especially if dragged into sexual themes.

Sexual content :
I do not have any limits, really. Though I must ask that any smut is balanced with actual story content. Just smut, or just story can become dull quickly.
As for kinks, PM me if you are curious!

Fandoms :
Underworld
Cyberpunk2077
Harry Potter /Legacy
Fullmetal Alchemist
Tokyo Ghoul
Resident Evil
(just a few are mentioned, there are probably more, my brain feels a bit rusted right now)

Pairings :
Demon / Yokai x Human
Vampire x Lycan / Human
Tiefling x Human /Elf
Witch / Sorcerer / Necromancer x Hunter
Monster / Fae x Hunter / Human
Alien x Human
Android x Human
Mutant x Human
Hero x Villain
Dragon x Human / Elf
(a list of same olds - same olds , but with an interesting plot behind these pairings, they could become unique and entertaining)

Current Plot Ideas
Setting: Modern Genre : Horror, Romance, Smut

Character A : M/F (Vampire) , Character B : M/F (Human)

I know, a Modern setting, despite what I wrote above. But this story came to me, and well, here it is.

Character A is by all means a loser in the college they attend (with Character B). They are bullied , and just generally seen as creepy as weird.
Character B has been in the same high school as Character A, knowing that they are actually very temperamental and cruel. After graduation,
they just happened to attend the same college, but it is also became B knew A, that they ignored A.

B, despite appearing to be a normal college student uses the whole image only as a front. Their career and heritage is hidden.
They come from a family of vampire hunters, and they have taken up the crossbow as soon as they came of age.

It is a usual day, where A is tormented by the usual group, only this time B happens to walk right by them. A calls out to B, asking for help, but B ignores them, moving on because they
had their own vampire emergency on their hands.

That would be the last time A is seen.

Weeks would pass, and one by one, those who torment the missing A, are found dead. Drained from their blood. B obviously puts two and two together and hunts A, to put an end to things.

I wrote Horror as part of the genre, because I imagined the newly turned A to go out, just like the monsters in the horror movies, and murder their
tormentors brutally. They are supernatural, immortal and super powered, above the law, like some horror movie killers.

When B finds A, their first intention would be to slay the vampire, but through words and actions, B blames themselves that A died and turned.
B wants to take responsibility, keeping A out of trouble, keeping them from hurting others, while also unable to kill A. Through this a strange bond/romance would evolve (I imagined).

A could have yandere type tendencies and eventually seek to keep B to themselves.
c188027226feca7edfcaea6b87dc3485.jpg

Setting : Futuristic Genre : Romance (enemies to lovers) , Violence, Smut

Character C (me) : F (Human > pure one) , Character D : M (Human > mutated)

At the point in time when the story takes place, Earth has been hit by a Nuclear storm centuries ago, leaving most of Earth (now called Or) seemingly toxic and uninhabitable. Before the storm hit, preparations were made. Across the globe, nine colossal cities were built, that held their own artificial atmosphere. It would also house its own fresh water and agriculture. These cities were made to hold millions of people for when the storm hits, but even then, the nine would never be large enough to save the entire human population.

Near the end only the wealthy and famous reserved their tickets for these cities. The rest of humanity was left behind, to die when the Nuclear storm hits.
Everything that was on the ground was wiped out, or so those in the cities thought for at least a century.

It would turn out that somehow, some of the humans did survive, but their children were strangely mutated. Plants, and animals were mutated too. All of them unrecognizable from the old Earth. The ground below became known as the Badlands, where none of the pure humans would venture. Travel between the nine cities were, however, eventually possible through specially engineered aircrafts.

As time pushed on, the mutated humans in the Badlands became envious of those in the cities, living in luxury while they had to fight for survival each and every day. Clans came together and found ways to hinder the cities (attack ventilators, attempt to build their own crafts to attempt to break into the cities. The city retaliated with soldiers, and war would rage across Or (Earth).

The Chancellor of one of the cities was wholly against the violence and loss of life, and was the first one to propose some sort of compromise.
He sent men to speak to the tribes that lived around his city, and a proposition was made.

A integration program, of sorts. Thirty of their own people (the mutants) would be select among themselves to enter the city in various branches. Youths would enter the learning institute > University, for example. It was a program to see if living side by side was possible, and once the whole program is marked as a success, all of the mutants that lives outside the cities, would be allowed citizenship.

In this learning Institute (or elsewhere) is where our characters would meet, hate each other, even perhaps show actual violence, hence the whole enemies to lovers theme.
bc17e63e8f03f57c7e97618445adf515.jpg

more to come, in the mean time, feel free to share your own ideas, if mine are not exactly your cup of tea.​

Back
Top Bottom