New Face On The Block

Currently reading:
New Face On The Block

GamerXZ

Serf
Local time
Today 2:04 AM
Hi. Name's GamerXZ but you can just call me Gamer. I was checking out the Top Roleplays web site and found this listed as Number One so thought I'd give it a whirl.

I like to think of myself as friendly and easy to get along with, as long as the person I'm talking to shows me the proper respect in turn. That said, my memory can be a bit spotty and I sometimes forget things that some may say should be obvious.

I've been roleplaying for a number of years now and I like to think my skills at writing are solid. However, I do tend to lean towards the more "Casual" side of roleplay writing, in that I tend to work with what I'm given. As such, you may sometimes see me do a very short post, but I can also do up to a paragraph or two, but if I do give only a line or two please bear with me.

My roleplay interests tend to be along the lines of Urban Fantasy, Superpower-based, and Fandoms like Pokemon, Touhou Project, Marvel, and so on. I also enjoy doing Isekai-inspired stuff (That's "Trapped In Another World").

Also, I am indeed over the age of 18 so I am capable of doing Roleplays with more mature content. If you want to know my "interests" in that regard, I'll share them.

So, yeah, thanks for your time.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom