New forum. Who dis...

Currently reading:
New forum. Who dis...

Unstable Eclipse

Survivor
Local time
Today 10:19 AM
Hi there. My name is Mercy and ugh writing about myself is tough. I guess I'll tell you a few things about myself and my RP situation.
I'm a pretty simple person. I enjoy Video games, reading, writing (Obviously) and I also like to swim and walk. Though in all honesty I spend WAY too much time at my desk. So I'm around a lot.
I am a fairly new roleplayer. I've been at this for about a year and mostly kept to FFXIV so far but looking to branch out and test my characterisation and better my writing. While I haven't written in many universes there are several that catch my interest. I'm a huge fantasy nerd and love to write in that genre. I'm less versed in Sci-fi but would definitely be willing to give it a go.
As for fandoms I have a few that truly capture my imagination such as; Resident Evil , Final Fantasy, Overwatch and Dark Souls. I'm sure there are more but my brain is drawing a blank.
Thanks for reading and I look forward to some awesome RP in the future.

Welcome, welcome! We are glad to have you here at IS!

Sci-fi and fantasy are excellent genres, too of my favorites! *awaits answer to above FF question, it's a deal breaker :p*

Welcome to the Sanctum! What Final Fantasy do you like most?
Oh gos *Feels the pressure* Well I have played from VII to XV excluding XI as I had no access to it. and I love them all for various reasons however as cliche as it may be VII is my favorite followed by X and then VIII. Though I am havily invested in FFXIV right now and the most recent Expansion has captured my heart.

Also Thank you so much for the warm Welcome.

Yeeesss FFVII is my all time favorite! Still have it saved to my Xbox. Need to play it again but the memories are very close and clear to me.
Exactly. It was my first Final Fantasy and I -still- cry to this day over Aerith (Although I knew her as Aries) Maybe not as hard but it still gets me and despite all the crap Sephiroth did, I cannot help but empathise with him. I loves my edgy boys.

Back
Top Bottom