Unspecified New idea looking for a partner!

Currently reading:
Unspecified New idea looking for a partner!

CrimsynnFayte

Fallen Angel
Local time
Today 3:10 AM
It's been a while since I've made one of these.... So a little about me first I guess. I prefer fantasy type rps, I'm willing to try other genres to an extent at least.

My main character is always female, I do male side characters, but I always play females as my main. I also prefer romance, either FxM or FxF is fine, obviously I don't really do MxM. I don't really do smut, I'm not good at it nor do I enjoy it. I'm cool if it happens every once in a long while, but it's not a major part of my rp's.

I'm on everyday, I can make several replies in a day. I don't expect you to be on as frequently but I'd like partners who can at least post once every few days.

I use my phone, so my grammars not perfect all the time, but I do my best, I try to proof read as I'm typing but I don't catch everything. I try to give at least a couple of paragraphs per post, but I'm also not a fan of a lot of nonsense filler.

I don't really have any length requirements to your posts, as long as it's not a few sentences ever single post. I mean, we all get writers block or sometimes we weren't given anything to really respond to, it happens. As long as it's not a constant thing I don't mind.

So that's all I can really think of that you might need to know off hand, but you can always message me if you have any questions. On that note, I'm going to end this post with a plot idea I'd like to do.

So I tried suggesting this idea before, but it wasn't very well thought out the first time. I wanted to do "sins" vs. "virtues" there are of course, seven sins and I've settled on 10 virtues. This rp will require us to build a world, I can't ask someone to try and do this out of my preset world because I just have too much history for that to work out well. But anywho, back to the plot.

The idea is the sins are some of the most powerful beings from the history of this world, like gods, immortals, etc. These beings were forgotten or even dead, resurrected and brought back for the purpose of taking over the world, enslaving the people, etc. The virtues are the worlds current strongest, I'd rather not use any gods for the virtues, but demi-gods, immortals, even unique half breeds (half of whatever immortal, half mortal, which doesn't have to be human.) While the sins are already working together and know each other, the virtues are not so familiar or cohesive in the beginning. Some may know each other, and have even worked together before, but not all of them. So they have to sort of find each other and figure things, which is necessary to defeat the sins and save the world.

I'm sure you know the sins but just to be sure here are the sins: Wrath, Pride, Greed, Gluttony, Envy, Lust, Sloth.

And these are the virtues: Humility, Truth, Justice, Loyalty, Patience, Courage, Perseverance, Compassion, Purity, and Wisdom.

I know, 17 main characters is a lot and I'd like to split them as evenly as possible but am also willing to take on the majority of you have a limit to how many you can do comfortably. I really hope someone's up for this challenge because I'm super excited about this idea. I wanna turn it into a story and RPing will help me to do that. I won't steal any characters or anything, but it allows me to try out ideas and see how they work out it also gives me ideas I wouldn't have thought of on my own. So message me if your interested.

Back
Top Bottom