Serf
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:01 AM
The Dark of Carthurnath

Fantasy
Need a Dominant character
Violence

For hundreds of years the witches of Carthurnath have been under the oppression of the hateful mages, leaving the art of voodoo and black magic a very secret and rare ability.
The witches are fighting to preserve their heritage, the mages are trying to eradicate them.

The Magus Circle is based in a forest city called Lowcinder. Ruled by dual kings.
The Coven is ruled by The Mother Witch in a dry, badland city called Isiel.
Choose to be a warlock or a wizard then pm me with a char sheet if you're interested.

--------------------------
Coming from a dark place

I need an ex convict for a corner rp. Needs to be male and
ok with violence. Open for planning. Modern themed.
You used to be a criminal - the leader of one of the most powerful gangs out there (name it yourself), robbing banks, ending lives and getting money. You had everything...money, power, women... even political influence. Drugs and military grade guns. All at your disposal.
But one of your closest partners ratted you out and you were put in prison for fifteen years - they couldn't find enough evidence to pin the murders on you, so you got off easy.
-
After your years in prison, it's time to change pace - maybe start a new life, turn a new leaf, make a family and do things right. You try, but now your gang is owned by your enemy, and they're hunting you down. Makes it hard to live a normal life. Will you be able to reestablish control? Or will you have to tear every one of your enemies apart with your bare hands?

-------------------
My Royal Pirate

Think back to the 1500 - 1700's where there were pirate's galore! Of course you're looking for treasure with your loyal all male crew. You and a bunch of rival pirate gangs are looking for a special key to unlock a hidden vault on a secret island that is said to be full of treasure! But when you stop at a port to collect supplies, there's an unintended stowaway you don't find until the next day!
sleeping in your storage is a woman who was running from the law. Should she join your crew or will you turn her in!?
Or maybe...find out why she was running from the law in the first place?

You're a pirate, and your ship is infiltrated by a young woman. You find out she's a princess and has a connection to the secret island you're looking for. Battle across the ocean and major port cities as you try and find your way to this magic land, and protect the princess from the other pirate gangs and the royal guard who would have you jailed!!!...she has the key after all.

-----------------
More stuff
  • Shadowcaste and Valenthorn : A knight from a kingly city and a thief from the empire of criminals are cuffed together and must survive a long journey.
  • Birthright: Your twin brother and yourself were exploring an old crypt when you disturbed an ancient demon. It corrupted him and he left town. Ten years later he's amassed an army of evil and it's up to you to stop him..
  • Arranged marriage between a princess and an old scholar was forced to settle a debt. The scholars son doesn't like that idea...
  • RESIDENT EVIL
  • The devil is your father...and your mother is an angel. it's hard to attend HighSchool ..especially when it's full of humans.
  • you're a Yobi (faerie) who wants to be a hero...the perfect opportunity arises when witches threaten your peaceful home. what can this little faerie do?
  • Ghost : you died, but that's just the beginning.
  • Faerie x human/faerie/mage
  • of sirens and mermaids/mermen/human
  • monster hunter freedom unite!!
  • Dragons Dogma
  • Dark Souls
  • WoW
  • SWTOR
  • Mass Effect
  • boss x employee/secretary
  • god or goddess x human/demon
  • royal x royal/commoner/enemy/

OMG there's WoW in here!! I started my rp on WoW.

Back
Top Bottom