Staff member
Administrator
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:58 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello Sanctum Dwellers!!!

Long story made shore: We've added a new request forum. You can find it here: Seeking Non-Sexual Stories

Partially as a result of the gender-segregated way we originally structured our request forums, we've found a recurring issue where people who are specifically seeking non-sexual stories or are open to them but have both kinds in their request thread struggle to find each other. This new forum operates like all the others, but with one rule: No sexual requests are permitted. Stories that include a sexual relationship but will fade to black for all sex scenes are permitted. There are no limits regarding violence or other content, but I strongly suggest you clarify your preferences there at the top of your threads.

To be clear, there are no content limits being imposed on existing forums. You can post non-sexual requests in both places if you wish.

Additionally, in order to further assist people finding the specific stories they are looking for, we are going to be expanding the forum tag system by creating a tag repository that people can search and add to their threads. Please post suggestions here, where they will later be compiled: Request Thread Tags

If you want to further improve your request thread, please see our guide here: What Makes A Good Request Thread?

Thumbs up! I don't prefer to have sexual rp elements within my roleplays most of the time. That sounds like a nice change.

Back
Top Bottom