MxF Newbie looking for Roleplay

Currently reading:
MxF Newbie looking for Roleplay

Lynx Hatter

Emperor of Romance
Local time
Today 9:36 PM
Hi! Im a newbie(as stated above) which means I have no role-plays on this site.

I'll start off with a few things about me.

I am a manager at a movie theater which means I go to bed at 4am and wake up at noon. My time on this site will be unusual and probably spotty. So sorry in advance.

I hate Ghosters, please don't do it, and I won't do it to you.

I am also dyslexic, so I don't always see typos and I flip letters all the time. Telling you now so you understand why I have weird typos.

What I like to rp, Apocalyptic and Supernatural role-plays. I can play Male or Female, but only MxM and MxF. I can also play adult themes such as sex and gore, but I prefer a good story with mature themes on the side.

Role play Ideas
Demon Princess X Angel
YC is a Arch angel, a Demi God Angel, or a mix of the two. They just have to have powerful ties to the gods and be powerful them selfs. MC is something like a Demon, Your MALE character submits to my character under the promise that she won't let her family destroy the city. She takes him to her palace and experiments on him. It would be a slow burn rp. Your characters a pure, innocent, angelic virgin. Mine is a ruthless demon savage.

Zombie Apocalypse???
You rp up to 2 male character of your choice, and I role play up to 5 female characters depending on what route we choose to take. We can either do your basic survival role play. Or we can do... something else??? My characters would talk nonsense and have weird reactions to certain things said. IN this rp you gotta keep an open mind cause it will explain exactly how the apocalypse came around and why. All my girls would also be dominant personalities. Romance is an option, but getting emotionally through to my girls will be difficult.

Back
Top Bottom