Currently reading:
Both Needed Nomadic Airship Merchants?

Local time
Today 8:43 AM
So! You people like steampunk right? Someone out there does I bet.

This RP that I'm sort of fiddling out the ideas for shall be a Leviathan-esque steampunk genre primarily taking place on a fleet of airships and zeppelins. The premise is that instead of taking to the oceans man took to the air to develop travel and technology. Who needs all that water travel anyways? In fact, water travel is expressly forbidden for fear of angering mysterious beasts that most believe exist in the depths. Myth or not, who knows, you wanna dip your toes in first?

Our group is a nomadic community of airship merchants. A fleet of international travel hungry humans who either want to master the prestige of air travel, develop new faster ways of flying or see the great wide world.

Now, you have a choice here. You can either have a character that is the captain of a small(task specific) ship or a character that is a civilian who completes menial tasks on a certain ship. I will allow more than one character if you can handle it but please choose a primary one so the plot isn't cluttered with random characters with no real reason for being there.

The point of our journey? To take goods from southern Europe to Japan and back again. Imagine how wild it might be if we happen upon a storm that sent us scattering across the pacific to the strange and unknown lands of America.

I haven't really thought up how many characters of what kind I want yet so just hop on and say if you're interested and I'll decide later. xD

OH and btw the general idea is to keep the plot open for all things, including violence and hints of sexual activity. Just be aware. Lots of stuff happens when you're lost over the pacific ocean in an airship with a bunch of people. xD

Back
Top Bottom