Any Novice looking for Experienced

Currently reading:
Any Novice looking for Experienced

N

NerissaHollis

Ner Hollis here! I wasn't quite sure how to get myself out here in this Sanctum, but I think I'm going to give it a shot with some basics.

I'm fairly new to forum RP, though I have dabbled in it before on a Star Trek based RPG forum. I also do live-action RP on World of Warcraft a few nights a week, so I'm not completely naive on how it all works. Also also, I write fan-fiction and currently am working on three original stories in my spare time.

I'll be fair, and I do only have the ability to RP five days a week M-F currently, only in the mornings and early afternoons. At night, it's a no-go and neither are the weekends. Just wanted to be up front about that.

However, for the sake of getting some interest, I'll just take some hints from others and how they posted. So, here goes:

~~

INTERESTS: I'm looking for some fun 1x1 or small group RP in multiple categories. Mainly -
(Preferences are italicized and starred)

-Gothic/Vampire*
-Epic Fantasy*/Sci-Fi
-Action/Adventure*
-Romance*/Erotica

However, I do have a slight inclination to throw out there, that I do enjoy Fandom RP as well -

-MCU*
-Sherlock*
-Lord of the Rings
-Skyrim
-World of Warcraft*

~~

Hard Limits: No torture, no rape, no hardcore BDSM (in other words, I really don't want to go to the Torture Chamber forum), no gore if possible...

Soft Limits: I'm okay with a bit of rough, emotional stuff, but let's not make it the center of the story. I tend to enjoy more light hearted, chest pounding, panty wetting styles of role play. Not into the crying thing, sorry.

Green Light: Here's a list of faves!

-Playful banter / bratty behaviors
-Friends to Lovers
-Damsels in Distress
-Teasing/Anticipation
-Self Discovery
-(specifically vampire) Convince Me Otherwise or Make Me

~~

As far as characters I'd be willing to play are concerned, I can easily come up with an OC on the fly if you have the ability to set a scene and explain what the needs will be.

For the Fandom RP however, here's what I'm comfortable with in my specific categories -

-(MCU) Tony Stark*, Loki, Stephen Strange*, Wanda Maximoff, (OF AGE)Peter Parker*
-(Sherlock) Sherlock Holmes*, John Watson, Molly Hooper*, Irene Adler
-(LOTR) Aragorn, Eowyn*, Peregrin Took*, Meriadoc Brandybuck
-(Skyrim) Nord*, Khajiit, Redguard - Rogue, Bard*, Thief*, Archer
-(WoW) Human*, Blood Elf, Dwarf*, Tauren - Rogue, Paladin*, Priest, Druid*

~~

Feel free to send me a message or respond if you have any interest in starting any role plays with me! Look forward to hearing from you!

-N.Hollis

I would love to start a romance with you! I think we would work well together, PM me if you're interested : )

I have plot ideas listed in the roleplay request if you feel like looking through those, otherwise we can come up with something together

Hello there
Would love to discuss story ideas with you when you have the time, as well as loving fantasy and gothic themes, would love to explore some fandoms with my character Mara. Send a message if you like and take care :)

Back
Top Bottom