Female(s) needed Now accepting applicants for my harem.

Currently reading:
Female(s) needed Now accepting applicants for my harem.

Darklaz

White Knight extraordinaire.
Local time
Today 12:37 PM
I am currently accepting applicants for the position of harem girl.
In 50 words or less, tell me what role you want, why you are the best suited for that role, and any other information you think pertinent.

Possible position would be head girl.
In charge of approving or disapproving other applicants. Being in charge of scheduling.

If it were a historical medieval harem with royal intrigue, I would be interested.

I cant do high fantasy or just pure romance, but I'm open to almost anything else.

@Darklaz

Any sense of what kind of story you were thinking, or just looking for applicants in general with whom you would later workshop the details? While it would be easier to know in advance what I would be signing onto, I also recognize that many writers, including myself, may start out with vague notions of a particular idea without a concrete vision from the beginning, and workshop it later into something substantive. Not saying that is your style per se, but I would understand if it was the case.

If you wanted to discuss what sort of harem story you were thinking of writing, feel free! I would be happy to input my ideas as well, assuming it's workable.

I cant do high fantasy or just pure romance, but I'm open to almost anything else.
Low fantasy or sci-fi also work for me, as do certain other genres. Basically anything with room for intricate character backstories or lore possibilities is my preferred style.

How many applicants were you thinking of workshopping it with, at least initially? It might be easier to get more applicants once the story is worked out, and having too many writers in the room during workshopping may be a bit chaotic. I guess you have three tentative applicants now, including myself.

When I initially posted, nothing was really concrete.

Currently?
Why does he have a harem? Are higher powers involved? Is this magical, mystical, or what?

Workshopping with me would mainly (primarily?)
be trying to flesh out the basic concept

The most flexible option would probably be a modern setting with reverse-isekai, as in, characters from other worlds start showing up in the real world. Sort of like the anime Re:Creators if you have seen that, though obviously just borrowing the trope/concept, not working in fandom.

That allows for completely novel characters to be introduced from a variety of genres and settings, perhaps framed in-fiction media, perhaps franchises/fandoms that exist IRL. Not sure whether that idea works necessarily but it was my first through just now.

I also have the beginning of a story that actually revolves around characters originating from their own individual realities

Back
Top Bottom