Currently reading:
MxF Now I wanna be your dog.

ALoyalDog

Serf
Local time
Today 5:32 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm gonna keep this short and sweet. I'm looking to have my character, Michael, dommed. I prefer slice-of-life stories, though some fantastical elements are alright if desired. I do my best to respond as frequently as I can, though I do work and I try to have at least a little bit of a social life. I will keep any prospective RP partner informed if there's a prolonged absence. I'm not a master of prose, but I do my best to be as detailed as I can and will at least post a paragraph or two. Yes, by the very nature of this, I am looking for some smut, but I also want a story along with it. I'd prefer to discuss any details over pms, please, and thank you. Hope to hear from you soon!

Fancy running into you, twerp: Michael runs into one of his old high school bullies. Maybe she regrets how she treated him, maybe she doesn't. This one could be as romantic or not as desired.
You'll always be my puppy dog: He was her faithful puppy, but she abandoned him. He, after waiting like a good dog for so long, eventually moved on and found someone who, while not as exciting, cared for him. She thought she'd grown tired of him, but after seeing her puppy with someone else... maybe she's not done with him. It starts with a phone call. Then, maybe a few drinks. Then...

(I'll add more as the ideas come to me. As stated before, I'm always up for ideas. The worst I can say is no thanks.)

Back
Top Bottom