Unspecified NSFW Warning

Currently reading:
Unspecified NSFW Warning

QueenEllie

Baron
Local time
Today 11:49 AM
Hi everyone. Didn't know how I was supposed to indicate NSFW content. I just got here so I just mentioned it in the title?

Anyways, I am Elise. Everyone calls me either Elle or Ellie but I am just fine with you calling me Elise. Or if you prefer something short, feel free to call me Q, which is of course short for Queen Ellie ;)

As far as roleplaying goes I like things extreme. This is because I have a really dark imagination and some twisted kinks/fantasies. Obviously I would never condone them in real life nor would I want to enact them in real life. That is what roleplay is for, enacting fantasies that you cannot in real life.

I can play Male or Female, dom or sub. But Males cannot be subs. I can play dom Male in a MxF scene, sub Female in a MxF scene, dom Female in a FxF scene, or sub Female in a FxF scene. I do not do MxM or anything furry or futa or werewolf or neko related.

Hopefully you have gotten this far and are still interested. The following are my likes and a few scenes that I love to play.

I love all things non con. Rape, kidnapping, BDSM, forced cumswallowing, public humiliation, abuse, watersports, etc. This is just a small list, the rougher and more sinister it gets the better.

The following are stories that I love to play. If you like one or have an idea of your own please PM me so we can discuss. If it includes extreme content and non con anything I can guarentee I am interested. My only limits are underage, and the previously mentioned furries etc and MxM/Male sub.

ALIEN SCIENTIST:
One character is an alien scientist. But not like a medical scientist. More like a science officer from Star Trek type deal. He/she was exploring space when their ship broke and they crashed on earth. Using advanced tech, they cloak their ship and no one knows they exist. They kidnap a woman from earth and take her back to their ship to run experiments on her and learn about humans. For the alien, it is humanoid. Could be fun if it has tentacles, but it also would be able to pass for human and be capable of speaking english. The woman would have no idea her kidnapper was an alien until she gets aboard their invisible ship and her fate is sealed.

CREEPY STALKER VIBES:
This is something I have wanted to play since I saw the show "You". One character (Male or Female) stalks a young woman. Obssessively. But she eventually catches them. When she does they kidnap her and keep her captive.

SERIAL RAPIST:
This is one of my all time favorite scenes to rp. One character (Male or Female) goes around raping every woman that meets a specific feature. I've done it with Blonde hair, wearing a sports bra, anyone in a dress. The idea is one person plays the sick and twisted rapist, the other plays a series of victims that match his/her profile.

PARTY GONE WRONG:
This is my other all time favorite scene to play. Frat party, college kids, drugs and alcohol everywhere. One of the girls ends up becoming the target of the group. They get her drunk, and convince her to play truth or dare or strip poker or some other sexualized party game. And then they all gang up on her during the game. Her night is not over until she has been used sexually by every other party goer Male and Female alike. This scene is a bit harder to play out because it requires one person to play multiple characters at the same time while the other only plays the one victim. But I do love this scene.

BIKER GANG:
This is another plot that may be difficult to play but I just thought of it this evening and it sounded super fun. One person would play the biker gang, the other a series of victims. Basically the biker gang is traveling cross country. At every stop they make, whether it be lunch at a mcdonalds, or to spend the night at the hotel, they pick one woman that happens to be there to gang rape. It might be a worker, or a customer, or just the random woman walking past outside. Their picking would seem random, whoever's turn it was to pick would select the victim and they would all rape her. It is up for discussion whether or not some or all or none of the victims are left alive after their ordeal.

WARNING. THIS PLOT IS SUPER EXTREME:
This one is a serial killer plot. Another, one of us plays a psycho, the other plays a series of victims. But this time the victims don't make it out alive. This particular serial killer loves seeing and hearing a woman choking. So he/she kidnaps women, only to find ways to choke them to death. Drowning also counts for this too in order to add more options. Disclaimer: no necrophilia. Any instances of rape must happen while the victim is alive.

WARNING. THIS PLOT IS SUPER EXTREME:
This one is a plot I just thought of regarding Supergirl. One of us would play Supergirl, the other would play a supervillain that finds out her weakness and her secret identity. He/she sneaks up behind Kara Danvers the reporter and slips a hand under her shirt as they grab her. That hand is holding Kryptonite which they slip under her bra and it is touching her naked breasts. They would whisper in her ear "you're mine now Supergirl."
Now that they have her helpless they take her captive and set about torturing her. They should have Kryptonite against her skin, especially her private parts, they could also force her to swallow liquid Kryptonite or pour some into her pussy. The idea is they keep her exposed directly to it so she is helpless to stop them as they physically and sexually torture her without any mercy. Disclaimer, supergirl will survive far longer than any normal girl would, even weakened by the Kryptonite, but she will be killed at some point in this roleplay.

Thank you for reading all this and please PM me so we can discuss a plot.

Last edited:
OMG! Queen Ellie, welcome and I really do love your ideas. I love Fxf and much better with female playing I am good at Dom and trying to learn to be more sub so please I am fine with either.

I like the alien scientist I assume we could mix bdsm in there and rape and other things. PM me I am totally game!

Back
Top Bottom