Currently reading:
All Nyx or Nox

Yewan

Serf
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 9:05 AM
Hello, I am Yewan.
I am looking to make a search thread in hopes to get back into role-playing. I have been out of it since before September of last year. After the old site I was on closed up shop for good my old role-play partner introduced me to this site.

I want to get started but if I jump into anything complicated, I know I will get overwhelmed and will probably not produce good posts. I tend to over think and then redo my posts over and over until it becomes writer's block. Sucks I know.

I have been role-playing for over fifteen years. I am not some grand writer, but I can be pretty decent at times. I starter posts are usually my longest ones unless I get really excited about adding something new to spice up the plot.

I am really big into romance. I also don't have a gender preference. I can play any gender or species. Now a plot doesn't have to have romance as the main priority though. I am a multi-paragraph type writer. I do not do one-liners and really don't like reading one-liners. I can understand some grammatical errors. After all you are only human the same as I.

I try to be consistent with replying but I am an only parent and sole breadwinner for my family. My life gets hectic. I will try and post at least once a week and anything more than that is a bonus. I am however kinda forgetful. I know and I am sorry ahead of time.

I am super bad at writing sexual content. My details tend to lack. As far as kissing or feeling a character up, I might suck at anything after that. I don't mind time skipping and leaving it up to imagination. That I have plenty of xD

I am pretty open to pairing. I am a sucker for the classics; for example: Werewolf stories,

• Alpha x Omega
  • Alpha x Rogue
  • Alpha King x almost anyone with in his domain
I love the thoughts of soulmates and mating and the moon goddess. I just love it.

I also dig on slice of life type stories and one of the biggest things I like are Incest. Now don't come after me. They can't be blood. Two preformed families uniting and then they get stuck living together and sometimes feelings can form. You never know xD The genders for those can be anything. MxF, FxF, MxM....

I grew atracted to an author that wrote stories about carpanthians. They are beings that are like Vampires but to them that's what they turn into when lose their soul completely and because ruthless murderous monsters.

I hope to create plots with those that choose to role-play with me. I am pretty open to a lot of things and hope to hear from someone soon. Just Message me xD

Back
Top Bottom