MxF Of Perspiration and Alcohol

MyTragicLover

Count
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 8:39 PM
"Of perspiration and alcohol, I introduce the bedroom brawl."
--Bruises and Bitemarks by Good With Grenades
Good evening, all! I'm currently on the hunt for someone willing and eager to play a female in a romance roleplay involving a love affair between an ex-boyfriend and ex-girlfriend who meet the week before the ex-girlfriend is due to get married to someone else.

Here's the idea:
Your character and mine had a torrid love affair years ago that ended on bad terms when MC, a consummate playboy, cheated on YC. Now, years later, MC and YC are thrown back into each other's lives the week before YC is to be married. My character sees this as the perfect opportunity to fix things with the reluctant, conflicted, but very tempted YC.

Will YC get married? Will MC manage to stop this wedding from happening? Or will they reignite their flame as a hidden romance?

I had this plot with someone else and, sadly, it didn't really meet its fruition, so here I am to try again! Here is what I'm looking for:
  • This plot will involve some smut scenes. The level of it may depend on you, but I would prefer that any participants be comfortable with smut being a prevalent theme in the RP. It's not going to be only smut; there will be plenty of romance, angst and tension, but smut will also be a factor.
  • This RP will explore certain kinks that involve BDSM, the bending of YC's will, breath play, etc. However, nothing will be done without YC's consent. Consent may be implied or dubious, but there will be no rape.
  • Your character will be the submissive in their BDSM dynamic, but that doesn't mean they need to be submissive in life. My character loves the push and pull of power, the challenge and the chase, so I would like your character to be strong and to submit on her terms.
  • I really value OOC communication and so please feel free to communicate to me your wants or needs! I won't know if something bothers you or if you want something from me unless you tell me, so please don't hesitate to PM me to let me know! I want to build something long-term and I've found that long-term RP's really thrive with strong communication.
  • I'm not too picky on post-length, but my posts tend to average out at about three paragraphs, though my starter posts will likely be longer than that. I would like someone who can please match that! At least two paragraphs, please!
Now here's what you'll get from me:
  • I have a ready-made starter post for this RP. When we've gotten things sorted out and we're in agreement on characters and plot, we don't have to worry about who starts because I have a post ready to go!
  • Fairly consistent updates. I tend to post at least once a day if I'm really jiving with my partner and the plot itself. If things are going well, I'll post multiple times a day. I tend to be most active evenings and weekends, but you might see a post or two throughout the day too.
  • I'm here for RP partners, but I'm also here to make friends! If you choose to RP with me, you'll be choosing someone who is friendly, sociable and ready to just talk. If you don't feel like RP-ing sometimes, feel free to just tell me about your day or we can just chat! I'm always happy to talk.
  • I am pretty big on grammar. You may see the odd typo or auto-correction error here and there since I spend most of my time on my phone since I'm on the go a lot. I try to filter out the errors, but I'm human and mistakes happen. However, you won't have to worry about bad spelling, grammar or poor sentence structure with me!
Alright, I think that's all I've got! Please feel free to comment on this post or PM me if you're interested. I'll share information about my character and any other info with anyone who is interested. I look forward to hearing from you!

Back
Top Bottom