All Oh! Deer…

OhDeer

Baron
Local time
Today 7:15 AM
Pronouns
eh
About Me!

Hiya! Welcome to my post you can call me Oh! Or Deer. Here's a little bit about me! Firstly I am PST but often stay up late so stretch into many different time zones ! I do work but can often reply two to three plus times a day usually more if time zones match up well! I have more than five years of experience of writing and I'm often very friendly!

Rules/Requirements

Smut - I can do any ratio for any story as long as it's discussed first! Though I prefer if there's at least a possibility of it !

Replies - As I've stated before, I can respond two to three plus times a day, you aren't required this much but no ghosting let me know what's going on ! I write upwards of five paragraphs of varying lengths and would prefer at least two paragraphs from my partner :3

Pairings - FxF, FxFuta, MxM, or MxM (female biology)

Limits - Of course anything against site rules, no human waste or animal waste but if you have a specific want that you have questions about just ask, I'm not opposed to all kinks.

My Perspective - I write in third person and semi past tense ! I don't care what perspective you write in as long as it's understandable and readable!

PLOTS
I would love to do yours, or come up with one with you ! If mine do not tickle your fancy. Also ALL plots are open for interpretations and expansion.

FALLING IN LOVE AGAIN?
(Sci-fi, Romance, Slice of Life (lite), Drama, Fantasy (lite), Dark Themes (lvl 1-5))
Player (A) and Player (B) have been married/together for a long while. They live a happy life together and travel the universe together due to Player (A, MC) having the ability to move through different Dimensions, Timelines, Galaxies, etc. One day Player (B) wakes up alone in an unfamiliar place, and Player (B) is nowhere in sight. Scared and confused she wanders searching for anything to ground them, before getting tackled to the ground it's Player (A) what a relief! Or is is it? Player (A) is the same but different in many ways, she's not the sweet loving person Player (B) once knew, can they fall in love again?

THIS WORLD IS FUCKED UP
(Sci-fi, Romance, Drama, Action, Apocalypse, Dark Themes (lvl 1-5))

The world has been infected for awhile and the virus has evolved to the point of drastically changing the wildlife, but also to where it RARELY effects humans anymore a bit most of the time is not a death sentence or even a sentence to infection but it can happen not in ways you'd expect. Some cities have been functioning since the beginning of the outbreak and live in high tech, domes that protect them and even more futuristic cities. (Though these are not perfect). Other towns are functioning but not as well protected and some are straight up slums or devastated war zones. There's factions, and different ideas clashing but some people are just trying to live. That's where our characters would come into the story.

Our characters meet in a conflict. (Mc) is running from one of the evolved infected and hops a fence into a gated community that has lived in an old apartment complex narrowly escaping but leaving with a gnarly scar on their eye. Luckily the people there are nice and help them out and patch them up, but (Mc) doesn't like staying anywhere long and when they are getting ready to leave (Yc) approaches and asks to join them.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom