Old Roleplayer here for new stories

Currently reading:
Old Roleplayer here for new stories

Saronska

Journey before destination
Local time
Today 5:18 AM
Hail and well met!

I am Saronska but most people call me Saron.
I am an old school roleplayer who started into the hobby(yes i consider it a hobby) back when MySpace was the biggest site on the interweb. I've jumped around from site to site and have been on and off roleplaying for years now. I have never been a huge fan of doing forum based role plays as I feel like things can get jumbled and confused and people might not post as large of a post as I would prefer to respond to certain actions. The matter at hand is I am looking for someone or someones in which to craft a story with. I've always considered roleplaying to be just that, two people crafting a story as they progress. I prefer high-fantasy as i read a lot of books in that genre (Brandon Sanderson is amazing) but can work with any genre though some more mundane things like slice of life I'd prefer to avoid. I'm not against it entirely and will take a shot at it if the person who contacts me has a great jump off point for us. I guess i should also state that I would prefer if the responses were Para to multi-para in response, you know some real effort and thought put into whats going on. I am willing to start with anybody who responds to this does not want to and I am willing to respond to anybody who messages me first. Hell, if you just wanna shoot me a message with a starter I'll respond in kind, though give me enough context clues to know whats going on in this world we are going to be in to get a good foot on the ground.

Thanks for taking to the to read all that. I will be here for the next hour or so and will respond to anything within that time.
I look forward to adventuring, fighting, and perhaps falling in love with any and all of you.
Life is about the Journey not the destination.
-Saronska

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum! And just a friendly reminder, as stated in the rules, there's no roleplaying in PMs. I hope you have a fun and amazing time here and find some great partners!

Back
Top Bottom