Currently reading:
MxF Older woman, younger Man(18+)

Yusuf

to ruin And to heal
Local time
Today 9:39 AM
Pronouns
he
This is fairly straight forward plot. I'm enamored by older women. So it's simply better if you're older irl too. The story starts off with you playing as a mother or aunt.
And I will be playing as your son or nephew.

These plots and stories will have a common element of slowburn, lots of sexual tension, intensity. Jealousy. Emotional chaos. Sensuality. Rough. Gentle. Hold your moans. Biting. And the mother in these prompts will be lactating.

We can come off with a plot, or what we can
discuss the following

I will be playing multiple characters.

Bully: to stop the bully from bullying her son, she makes a deal with him. The deal is simple at first. Like cooking his favourite meal, then it slowly progresses. As the bully starts treating her son better and better. The son is happier and has a social life. The bully then escalates his demands more and more. How far she she go to keep her son happy? Will the son find out? How will she hide it from her son? Or worse her husband! And what will happen after her son finds out.

Or

Bully uses blackmail

Loving Son: I have been craving to this for so long. But its so diffcult to find a mature woman. This is a simple story of love between a son and his mother. It slowly goes from her son treating her nice. And before long they both are kissing each other? The mother knows it's wrong and tries to stop it. But the son tries to win her back. And it's just a loving story. Kindly reply with your zodiac But again the twist! Her husband doesn't treat her well. So how will their romance survive?

Not so loving son: this story revolves around blackmail and her son finding pics or he catches her cheating. To save her marriage how far will she go? The husband in this roleplay will be very caring and loving.

There could be more scenes. But these are just a few. If you have something better or can make the given prompts even better. Please do share.

EVERY CHARACTER IS 18+

Back
Top Bottom