OccultBehavior

Satan spawn
Local time
Today 8:52 AM
Pronouns
He/Him
Updated 9/25/2023

Some things about me:

Hi, I'm Olie. I'm 27. I'm very friendly, and i'm an open book. I'm a fulltime college student, I have ADHD, and its unmedicated, If I forget to reply just check up on me, I probably got distracted. I keep pretty loose sleep hours. My current timezone is eastern daylight time (GMT-4).

Even if this thread intimidates you, Please please read it before you message me. This will save us both a lot of grief. I'll try to keep it short and sweet.

Let's get religion and politics out of the way, I will not tollerate any hostility towards the LGBTQIA+ community, racism of any kind or ablism either. I use the type of language that makes most christian's uncomfortable, don't like it, don't message me period.

For both our sakes, if you don't like the roleplay, just let me know. Save us both the grief of unanswered replies and messages. I'm friendly, I like to chat with my rp partners, and get to know the person behind the character, if that's not your thing, say so and we can just rp. If you gotta dip I get it, I'll forget in a month, just if you wanna start it back up later on down the road, or start a new one, hit me up again at any point.

M// preferred, M/F is an option too. I like to play characters that are typically in submissive roles in bed, and I don't mind playing a switch character. I need characters that engage me to play with, I don't play nor will I play with characters that are pathetic/stupid/clueless/useless subs, they annoy the shit out of me. Please don't bring me that kind of character, I can't do anything with it.

I honestly will reply based on what I'm given, if the rp inspires me I can write a lot, and respond very quickly. I love plotting and world building, its very fun to me. Writing samples upon request c: I'll do loose fandom based roleplays if they're interesting enough, I will not limit myself with a canon character. sorry. Honestly I strongly prefer original content though.

I would strongly prefer my rp partner to be 25+ years old. That said I Definitely Prefer NSFW content, I do prefer a little smut with my story line, my level depends on how much our characters click and if I find it interesting. Timeskips are sometimes necessary, you can feel a rp and not necessarily want to write the smut all the time ya'know?

Hard No's:

Furries/Anthros

Potty play (scat, piss, vomit)

Please do not do Mental health disorders. These struggles are real, they should not be romantizied or misrepresented. It's already hard enough to be taken seriously in real life.

Killing my characters, Just don't. Rude.

Ageplay

Underage characters - expansion on this, I will not play an age gap larger than 5-6 years. No characters under 21 please.

Tentacle monsters.

Craving:

FLUID IDEAS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE; Solid details are sort of pending, need some discussion but this is the basic idea here.

Darkness in the heart
A plot premise based on a Muse A moving into the home of a family friend after the death of their mother, the family friend turns out to be a mafia don, and his mysterious nephew Muse B is his best hitman with a dark history that lead him to living with his uncle. The first house rule is not to disturb Muse B in any manner, one day Muse A got particularly bored and tired of Muse B thinking that they were better than everyone else and decided to go in his room and move everything an inch to the left, which by itself would have just annoyed him but Muse A made the mistake of "misplacing" Muse B's favorite knife.

Billionaires Bride (taken)
This plot Muse A is a promnant producer in the entertainment industry with a large production company in several major cities, and Muse B is a model with a bit of a rough history in their modeling career trying to rebuild their career while trying to get revenge on their ex-fiance who also works in the entertainment industry. They meet out side the courthouse one day where Muse A and Muse B were both left standing at the alter, Muse A had to get married in order to secure their ownership of the production company from their father, and Muse B saw it as a good opportunity to keep their name current in the media and piss off their ex since Muse A's company was their biggest competition.

Twisted in you
This plot was taken from the webtoon Killing-stalking, Muse A had always been an outcast, growing up in a poor household with their grand mother and abusive uncle, and ended up living alone in an apartment after escaping their uncle's house when their grandmother died. Muse A had developed feelings for Muse B who they'd gone to Highschool with, and served manditory military service with during college. Muse A began stalking Muse B who by most accounts seemed like a relatively normal member of society up until Muse A broke in to their house and found someone tied up in their basement before Muse B caught them.

Gone Missing
Plot based off the life is strange series, Two college students, towards the end of their degree programs (for age reasons) That've been friends since childhood and one of their friends went missing a couple months prior. Police chalked it up to a runaway because they couldn't find any evidence. So Muse A and Muse B start to notice other people around the school had periodically dropped out, gone missing, unsubscribed from life after attending (VIP - to be named) clubs parties and having some kind of fucked up experience there. They set out with a plan to talk to other students and see if they can figure out what happened to their friend. <- I have some loose additional ideas attached to this one, hmu for more details.

Shout out to all the wonderful artists whose art I've been able to find and use. Art for Nathenial, Natalie, Adrian, Chelsea, Octander and Fiona will all be my personal artwork.

My favorite OC to play with is Nathenial, often the one I prefer to play, his body and his details are not negotiable.

Art coming soon

Name: Nathenial Alec Ashwood
Ethnicity: German/Irish
Height: 4'11 ft
Weight: 92 Ibs
Hair: Long, Ginger
Eyes: Emerald Green
Gender: Hermaphrodite, Fertile Female & Infertile Male Reproductive, He/Him
Appearence: Fem presenting, tattoo's, piercings, mix of Goth substyles including Nu, soft, corporate, has some fem pastel tastes too.

Art coming soon

Name: Natalie Alice Ashwood
Height: 4'11
Weight: 99 Ibs
Hair: Long, Naturally Ginger, Dyed black and whatever color she feels like.
Appearence: Fem presenting, tattoos, piercings, punk-rock/boho/skater fashion.

8bd0cbdbfb86f583598cd7e7b9a5938e.jpg

Name: Marcus "King" Magnus Ashwood
Height: 6'8
Weight: 232 Ibs
Hair: Short, Ginger naturally, usually dyes it Black
Eyes: Emerald Green with golden flecks

0c1a2dbe87e43e3f6b4865d3f1982743.jpg
ca1eea4139fd8a1542e0c4c59fc1bba3.jpg

Name: Jace Vincent Ashwood, (Dae-Hae Kwang)
Ethnicity: Irish/Korean
Height: 6'6
Weight: 199 Ibs
Hair: Shoulder length or shorter, Black
Eyes: Golden

1650590201135.jpeg

Name: Wilhelm Alec Ashwood
Ethnicity: Irish
Height: 6'7
Weight: 240 Ibs
Hair: Shoulder length, Ginger
Eyes: Golden

22d8ea023ba1d948e1a40cd8effe4704.jpg

Name: Jannie Aliza Dechert - Ashwood
Height: 5'1
Weight: 99 Ibs
Hair: Long, Ginger

1650590276421.jpeg

Name: Damien Rowen Ashwood
Ethnicity: French/Irish
Height: 6'7
Weight: 242 Ibs
Hair: Short, Ginger with gray streak down the middle.
Eyes: Jade Green

1650590625344.jpeg

Name: Laven Finn Ashwood
Ethnicity: English/French/Irish
Height: 5'6
Weight: 146 Ibs
Hair: Short, Naturally Ginger, usually dyes it Lavender or Silver
Eyes: Jade Green

1650589576790.jpeg

Name: Vance Maverick Larson
Ethnicity: English/American
Height: 6'1
Weight: 152 Ibs
Hair: Shoulder length, Shave side, Black with Red streak
Eyes: Brown

4d8c4e9446a2e49b9c9f651e1232eed9.jpg

Name: William Gaven Callium
Ethnicity: Siren without the feeding on people bit.
Height: 6'4
Weight: 186 Ibs
Hair: Long, Silver
Eyes: Chocolate Brown

1650590172387.jpeg

Name: Hans Tom Harrison
Ethnicity: English/German/Irish
Height: 6'0
Weight: 161 Ibs
Hair: Shoulder length, Brown
Eyes: Hazel, leaning on Green

ca30fc0f7c0a32491a7bcef0ba599c27.jpg

Name: Mathew Cole Baker
Ethnicity: English
Height: 6'2
Weight: 145 Ibs
Hair: Shoulder length, strawberry or dirty blonde
Eyes: Ocean Blue

Art coming soon

Name: Adrian Von Gundry
Ethnicity: English
Height: 5'1
Weight: 109 Ibs
Hair: Shoulder Length, Platinum Blonde with light blue
Eyes: Turquoise Blue
Appearence: soft masc, fashion type undefined will dress however they feel, some tattoos, one lip ring and ear piercings.

Art coming soon

Name: Chelsea Layla Monroe
Ethnicity: American
Height: 5'2
Weight: 110 Ibs
Hair: Long, naturally blonde, dyes her hair blue and black or all neon pink
Eyes: Sky blue

a9b14232f585b1a0bd6782a9ca30494f.jpg

Name: Vivian Hyun
Ethnicity: Japanese
Height: 5'0
Weight: 103 Ibs
Hair: Long, wavy, black
Eyes: Gray

d92cc5f717f9747de078860ae2d99532.jpg
8835928207d941d4c7aace9d79ebfbd5.jpg

Name: Jax Hyun
Ethnicity: Japanese
Height: 5'5
Weight: 135 Ibs
Hair: Fem and Masc Black, & straight
Eyes: Brown

Art coming soon

Name: Octander Rane Asbjorn
Race: Baalzebul Tiefling/Scourge Aasimar
Class: Hexblade Warlock
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Background: Soldier, Specialty: Officer
Height: 6'8 (Tiefling form) 14'8 (True form)
Weight: 209 Ibs
Hair: Long, Silver
Eyes: Left all white, Right all Black
A bit about Octander: He's a concept character, I played him in one campaign for a very brief period of time. The concept of him is that he looks like a Tiefling, but he's got golden colored cracks all over his skin. Some think its make up, or just a skin condition which is what he'll tell anyone. However the truth is that his parents were a Tiefling and an Aasimar in a verse where they are not meant to be together muchless procreate, so when Octander was born he looked like a monstrosity a deal was made with the Raven queen by his mother to disguise him as a complete tiefling and he'd spend his life dedicated to the raven queen, doing her bidding as she saw fit. If for whatever reason he were to fail the Raven queen, betray her or turn his back on her without dying, his true from would burst forth and wreak havoc upon any beings he came across until he was killed.

Art coming soon

Name: Fionnula "Fiona" Nalin
Race: Protector Aasimar
Class: Bard, School of lore
Alignment: Neutral Good
Background: Sage
Height: 4'11
Weight: 96 Ibs
Hair: Auburn orange
Eyes: Opalescent turquoise
Appearence: Looks elvish, tells people she's an elf.

Pairing Ideas:

Popular x Outcast

Kidnapper x Victim

Witch x Hunter/Vampire/Rival Witch

Good boy x Bad boy

Human x Reaper

Step siblings.

Mafia Don x Celebrity/Normal guy trying to make ends meet.

If you don't see anything you don't particularly want to do give me your idea, I will more than likely be cool with it.

Fandom's:

To base ideas off of: ( Original characters only )

Lucifer (craving this one)

The walking dead

The last of us (video game)

Life is strange (Video game)

Dark (netflix)

Killing/Stalking (webtoon)

Beauty and the beasts (webtoon)

Same applies to any not mentioned fandom's Gimme your suggestions

Last edited:
Fucking heads up, I'm a total drama monger, the more Drama you can give me, the better. I love that shit. help me hurt our beloved characters for growth and development. If I toss you an idea and you can build off it, I love that even more. Lets see what we can create? C:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom