ScorchingFlames

I live on other peoples demands. ~APR
Local time
Today 3:33 PM
Pronouns
He/Him She/Her
Welcome to the tale of —
Mathias Gregory Hawthorne

[Mathias doesn't fall in love — but he is quick to fall into bed and share a night of masked pleasure that leaves her feeling and desiring more.]

RolePlay Senario

Since his story is based in Colorado where he's living with his parents still, mostly due to the fact that he's secretly protecting his fathers secret and keep tabs on his mother to make sure she's still alive. Due to the abuse between his father constantly hitting his mother when he's drunk. Which has brewed his son's own substance/alcohol addiction. So the idea is that he has a long standing history with Allison aka (Ally) they've been each other's lovers for years but he's never taken it seriously.

Not until she becomes pregnant with his baby. One night that turned everything upside down. It's not enough that he's selling stolen car parts on the side to make bank to supply his addiction but it's the fact that he's struggling mentally and to add a baby to that is a cup too full.

How do they end up handling this? There is so much tension between them, on one hand he wants to kill her and on the other he wants to fuck her backwards to Sunday.

They have a tumultuous relationship, but he's never said, "I love you," before and the fact is, deep down maybe he does but that's not the only kick, Kandy from the pub he usually visits is also his side piece and she's stirring the pot between Mathias and Ally. Constantly sticking her cute little nose where it doesn't belong.

1. Three people are needed for this roleplay, females (as preferably written above) both are alpha females. (Which is ironic as his parents breed and sell actual wolves for profit, there is a backstory of him pinned in the introductory page, I'd read it to get a better understanding of him.) [[Ally, Kandy and Shawn characters need for the storyline]]
Replies always depend on the muse— sometimes it can be very long or moderately short. I never knew how it'll come out, so I only ask that you give me effort I've given.

3. Replies vary throughout the week, I may not be here for hours, days or weeks but I will definitely message you and let you know.

4. I'm a fairly private person who works a lot and spends time with family, so I'll probably be around as much as I can when I am not doing that (or entertaining my cat, Bella.)

5. Please feel free to add to your character arc like their backgrounds, we can definitely discuss how it would work and everything. There's no need to feel stagnant. I really enjoy when my partner or partners are enjoying themselves too. We can most definitely chat about our character's developments and etc. I usually don't do ooc chat too much as I like to remain private but I am friendly and sociable to a degree lol.

6. Lastly, one important note, smut isn't something I'm good at writing but I am open to seeing where it leads. If I feel uncomfortable then it'll be fade to black, but the pregame is totally fine. The chemistry has to be fire and our level of trust has to be built over time for us to even suggest the idea of writing smut occasionally where it fits. I really love story building more than smut, so please keep in mind it's the story I'm here for, anything else is very secondary and far down on the bottom of the list. lol.

Please Note: banter is a must. Chemistry is sooo important. So we can do a short thread roleplaying practice test run to see where we fit as partners. If it doesn't work, that's totally fine.

Roleplay Setup:
"You been in love with her since you met her."
Mathias was considering leaving a bruise against his best buds cheek, but thought better of it since the idiot Shawn was his ride home tonight.
"No, I just wanted to bone. She was easy."
Shawn rolled his eyes and popped a couple of Xanax downing it with two vodka shots. Mathias shook his head and continue to smoke on his blunt.

"So you don't mind if I fuck her then, right?"

Shawn cocked his brow challenging Mathias knowing the outcome. Mathias put out the blunt calmly, stood and walked over to Shawn. Within a moments notice, he had his best friend doubled over. Mathias bent over and leaned into Shawn's ear.

"You ever think about going near her and I'll have your cock and balls on the hood of my car as an ornament. Cool?"

Shawn coughed feeling the Xanax come up but swallowed trying to compose himself. He didn't wasted time answering him, his voice sounding raspy and almost nonexistent.

"C-cool."

"Good, now what do you have to eat around here? I'm starved."
Mathias rubbed his stomach as it growled walking toward Shawn's fridge opening it and surveying his options like their little spat never happened.
——
End of RolePlay Setup (Sample)

Please reply below if you are interested with a chemistry small starter below or DMs to test our chemistry. This goes for the women and male parts. Thank you for reading and participating. I look forward to writing with you, let's start 2024 off right by building a fun partnership full of tales. I'm open to writing what you'd like to write as well but with in reason just keep in mind smut isn't the sole basis of writing. Let's have some fun!! 🤩

Back
Top Bottom