Oneiromancy of Ominous Circumstances (Closed for new members)

Currently reading:
Oneiromancy of Ominous Circumstances (Closed for new members)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SovereignSuz

Nonbinary UwU Bean
Local time
Today 5:26 PM
Pronouns
they/them
~ Inexplicable dreams and omens plague your daily life. Your subconscious is acutely aware of a mystery ready to unfurl. ~
Greetings and Good Evening, Dear Viewers. I am toying with a multi-player horror mystery plot that features oneiromancy, the method of fortune-telling through dreams, urban legends, and chilling connections to mythological beings. The setting takes place in present-day New Orleans, Louisiana. This RP will have strong themes and inspirations (tastefully) from creole culture and voodoo. Other tasteful occult vibes are welcome. I want to play this out similar to the way a Dungeon Master in D&D would, without the mechanical aspect of D&D slowing down the RP. Please send me a DM if you're interested in talking shop, as we can discuss characters, themes, and possible horror aspects you would want to experience. I would also like to know the limits of horror you would not like to experience, to craft a roleplaying experience for all players involved.

Assorted Notes:
  • My posts will vary between second and third person.
  • I will do my best to describe the setting and situation we find ourselves in vibrantly.
  • I would like bios (they don't have to be long, just enough for me to work with) of characters in this story to craft custom experiences for my players.
Thank you, and I hope to work with you soon!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom