FxF Open to requests!

Currently reading:
FxF Open to requests!

Local time
Today 10:02 PM
Pronouns
She/Her
Looking particularly for FxF [I'm lesbian folks, let's not dwell.]

I'm cool with almost any plots— Including Vampires/A decent level of paranormal/realism/medieval
If there's a particular plot you have in mind, do let me know— I'd love to discuss beforehand and figure out a storyline that interests both of us!

As far as writing styles are concerned; I'm usually between one to four paragraphs, and if you're interested in writing with me, I'd prefer at least a minimum of one paragraph— Just not something that's text-style or one liners, I do need something to work with.

That being said, I do think realism is important— Whichever period the roleplay is occurring in. Drama, conflicts, turmoil interwoven with romance just add a layer of nuances and affect the intimacy of characters.

Time durations are a little tricky thanks to time zones, but I usually reply as quick as I can, and if I'm ever off for more than a few days, I'll make sure to let you know beforehand.

If you're interested, here's just a general list of my approved kinks/disapproved kinks. I'd like to make sure we both have our boundaries clear!!

List of kinks:
Bondage (light-semi heavy)
Hair pulling
Dirty talk (Hell yes)
Sexting
Objectification
Outfits (lingerie, latex, leather...)
Deepthroating (both giving and receiving)
Face slapping
Bratty displays (!!!)
Begging
Punishing
Mistress/Slave
Mistress/Pet
Orgasm Edging/Denial

List of kinks I'm not chill with:
Limb removal
De-humanization (No animals and such)
Bimbofication
Incest (step-siblings are approved)
Vomit
Scat
Lactation
Gore— Intense bleeding out/Extreme knife play
Vore
Enemas

A current, eternal craving:
Taylor Swift. YES. PLEASE.
I'm not one to roleplay as celebrities, so hoping for more of 'My OC x Taylor Swift'— This can swing either ways, I'm open to being either Domme or Sub, I don't mind in this case ^^.

PM me whenever, I look forward to writing with you <3

Back
Top Bottom